• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Safety Down at the Bar

How do you guys take on Safety at the Bar after skiing?

• Total voters

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like to mix it up, keeps on top of my game

Bill Miles

Old Man Groomer Zoomer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Don't have any problem at the bar, it's the slippery streets and sidewalks afterwards.

François Pugh

Skiing the powder
Skier
Great White North (Eastern side currently)
Back when I used to drink to excess for greater pleasure, I avoided the spinny tall barstools, and even more importantly, avoided bars with exits that lead to long stairs leading down, especially if in ski boots; I have no trouble falling up stairs (been there, done that), but down hurts.
Then I adopted the practice of just not drinking to the point of having a hang-over - problem solved.
Now I only drink a small amount and only on special occasions - due to health reasons.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Whatever your positional choice, it's crucial to first notify the surrounding crowd of your intention!

Truthfully, I will admit to being old enough that I prefer a floor-level chair with a back so I can stretch my legs out, while quietly making a "dad groan" or two. ;)

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Don't have any problem at the bar, it's the slippery streets and sidewalks afterwards.
I slipped and crashed in the restroom today. Ouch.

Sponsor

Staff online