• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Ski Essentials Demo Sale on Now

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
FYI Ski Essentials just launched their demo sale and has a ton of great current year skis with bindings on sale at really great prices. Before you thank me for sharing this with you know that I bought their last pair of 2021 Stockli Laser AX demo skis :yahoo: Don't worry the still have some great demos for sale at great prices so you really cannot go wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
FYI Ski Essentials just launched their demo sale and has a ton of great current year skis with bindings on sale at really great prices. Before you thank me for sharing this with you know that I bought their last pair of 2021 Stöckli Laser AX demo skis :yahoo: Don't worry the still have some great demos for sale at great prices so you really cannot go wrong.

I got that email yesterday. When I tried searching for some SR95's I kept getting error messages. I took it as a sign that I really don't need more skis. This time of the year going forward is what always sucks me in to buying more.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
The SR95s disappeared really fast. I put 175s in my shopping cart for a few minutes immediately when the email hit, decided against them and when i deleted and went back to the front page the SR95s in both sizes were gone!

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
I just happened to be in front of my computer when the email came in. It just so happened I had been planning to buy a front side ski to round out my quiver and the AX was one of the top contenders. Bought all my other Stocklis from @SkiEssentials so clicking buy was a no brainer, unfortunately their website was acting funky and timing, based on this thread I am going to blame @Jersey Skier and @Jim McDonald for sucking up all the bandwidth looking at the SR95s ;). Long story short I was able to get the site to load and process my transaction ... but this is where my trouble really starts, I now need to explain my purchase to my wife.

As you all know the scientific formula for the number of skis is N+1. My wife has modified this so that when N reaches 4 it reverts to 0 :doh:. This may have been brought on by the 18 pairs of skis hanging on our garage wall (relax there are 5 of us and a couple pairs for my son to grow into). Long story short this purchase broke the formula. My attempt a subterfuge also failed as my honey let me get you some powder skis approach to cover up my purchase did not fly. This means I need to sell some skis. So anyone interested in a Nordica Enforcer 177 or a Head Total Joy 158 ping me. Will properly post these with pictures in the next week.

Jersey Skier

Skier
I just happened to be in front of my computer when the email came in. It just so happened I had been planning to buy a front side ski to round out my quiver and the AX was one of the top contenders. Bought all my other Stöcklis from @SkiEssentials so clicking buy was a no brainer, unfortunately their website was acting funky and timing, based on this thread I am going to blame @Jersey Skier and @Jim McDonald for sucking up all the bandwidth looking at the SR95s ;). Long story short I was able to get the site to load and process my transaction ... but this is where my trouble really starts, I now need to explain my purchase to my wife.

As you all know the scientific formula for the number of skis is N+1. My wife has modified this so that when N reaches 4 it reverts to 0 :doh:. This may have been brought on by the 18 pairs of skis hanging on our garage wall (relax there are 5 of us and a couple pairs for my son to grow into). Long story short this purchase broke the formula. My attempt a subterfuge also failed as my honey let me get you some powder skis approach to cover up my purchase did not fly. This means I need to sell some skis. So anyone interested in a Nordica Enforcer 177 or a Head Total Joy 158 ping me. Will properly post these with pictures in the next week.

Sucks to be you. To appease your wife you might just want to give some away quickly. Whatcha got?

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Sucks to be you. To appease your wife you might just want to give some away quickly. Whatcha got?
Going to sell my Enforcer 93 177 with Attack 14 bindings mounted to BSL of 336. Will likely ask $250 plus shipping. Also have a pair of Head Total joy skis in 158 with the system binding, will probably ask $200 plush shipping for those. both skis are in good shape. Just need to find some time to take some pictures and post them. Will also have some kids multi event racing skis to sell at the end of season.

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Selling your wife's skis to appease her for buying more skis for yourself. Hmmm. I can see how your attempts at subterfuge might fail.
Hey I bought her a pair of Stockli Stormrider Motion W 85s last year, granted that was my excuse for buying my SR95s, but regardless I am good on that front :)

TS
dovski

dovski

Skier
Ok great deal just got even better. @SkiEssentials gave me a Pugski err I mean SkiTalk discount on my purchase of already deeply discounted demo skis. Just shows you that they really appreciate their customers and our ski community. Now I probably have to buy my wife those powder skis, because at prices like this how can you not :)

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Definitely some good deals to be had there. I thought I was on their email list but I guess not. Problem solved!

When will this year’s Ski Talk demo fleet be going on sale?

Jersey Skier

Skier
Ok great deal just got even better. @SkiEssentials gave me a Pugski err I mean SkiTalk discount on my purchase of already deeply discounted demo skis. Just shows you that they really appreciate their customers and our ski community. Now I probably have to buy my wife those powder skis, because at prices like this how can you not :)

How'd you get the discount? There might be a pair of skis I don't need sitting in a cart.

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
Going to sell my Enforcer 93 177 with Attack 14 bindings mounted to BSL of 336. Will likely ask $250 plus shipping. Also have a pair of Head Total joy skis in 158 with the system binding, will probably ask $200 plush shipping for those. both skis are in good shape. Just need to find some time to take some pictures and post them. Will also have some kids multi event racing skis to sell at the end of season.
I would have grabbed these in a second about a month ago. Was looking for a short/skinny ski and would have jumped on an E93 with my favorite binding at my BSL. I ended up buying the Evolve 90 at $199 to fill this spot. Make sure to give us big footed folks a heads up next time you decide to purge the ski rack!

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
I got that email yesterday. When I tried searching for some SR95's I kept getting error messages. I took it as a sign that I really don't need more skis. This time of the year going forward is what always sucks me in to buying more.

It's been pretty wild watching the increase in traffic this season. We can handle a lot of people on our site at once, but we've sent out 2 emails in the past month that basically temporarily broke the website. We're making the necessary upgrades so hopefully it never happens next season.

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
I just called them and asked nicely and boom 10% discount on top of already great prices.

Always a good way to go. You can always message me here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, but there's only one of me and lots of customer service agents, so calling is usually quicker.

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Thanks. Here's another pair of skis on their way that I don't need at all. 2021 Fischer RC ONE 86 GT Skis w/ RSW 12 GW Powerrail Bindings.

Eh, I dunno, those are sweet. I do think you need them.

Sponsor

Staff online