• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snowboarder confronted with shotgun.....

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
It was listed as "walk to. slopes... while wearing body armor.."

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I wonder if shotgun guy was Donny Pelletier.

TS
S

Sheena

Putting on skis
Skier
Looks fake to me. How stereotyped the guy with the shotgun was wearing the flannel shirt and dropped the Ikon line and then the boarder was able to joke about it so quickly. I’m not buying it!
I hadn't really thought about it. But could be. There is a chair there, like maybe the shotgun guy was waiting for the boarder to come down.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
The police report would be public information. If it happened and the police were called as they claim it's easily verifiable.. and debunkable if there isn't a police report about it.

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
Looks fake to me. How stereotyped the guy with the shotgun was wearing the flannel shirt and dropped the Ikon line and then the boarder was able to joke about it so quickly. I’m not buying it!
City folks tend not to wear flannel, like the country boys.

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
I've worn flannel shirts since the 70's. During the "grunge" era I went to buy some new ones at Sears...all they had was XLs. I asked one of the workers there WTF that was about, they mentioned the grunge fashion....sheesh. LOL
This past winter is the first one in over 40 years I haven't worn flannel... it always seems to be t-shirt weather here in NC :cool:

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I dunno...forget the flannel shirt...did you see the pants he was wearing? Can't make that sh*t up!

Also, there are news reports that quote the mayor mentioning that the police have had visited this guy multiple times due to his aggressiveness, and neighbors' complaints.

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
You'd be surprised.. :ogbiggrin: just like the assumption that city folks don't have guns...
the city folks uses guns for different purposes than the country folks.

James

Out There
Instructor
Any more news on whether this is real or not?

The guy had a seat on the road plus a vehicle. Also wearing some funky leggings or a skirt. He has ski boots on. Looks like AT boots. There’s tech fittings. So no usual “landowner” annoyed at everyone. He tours.

IMG_1898.jpeg
IMG_1897.jpeg

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
no idea, but we've gone from a time where good advice was to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear all the way to believe none of what you see or hear.

wouldn't surprise if it was real, or fake.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Any more news on whether this is real or not?

The guy had a seat on the road plus a vehicle. Also wearing some funky leggings or a skirt. He has ski boots on. Looks like AT boots. There’s tech fittings. So no usual “landowner” annoyed at everyone. He tours.

View attachment 227286 View attachment 227287

Good observation. Didn't see that the first time.

Sponsor

Staff online