• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
That cheeseburger is for me, right?

72068415-E21F-4B34-964A-5166AC6EB76B.jpeg

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Oh, I was happy the day we brought him home. DH just wasn't as good at catching the right moment for the photo. After driving home for 2 hours with him on my lap, Archie didn't want to be put down on the grass. He had been at the shelter for at least a month being treated for mange, etc. and I'm not sure he was used to anything but kennel floor. But yes, trying to get Archie to get into a similar pose for the second photo was entertaining. Especially once he got a sniff of the liver treats I brought out with me :) He's just a big loving goof ball.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh, I was happy the day we brought him home. DH just wasn't as good at catching the right moment for the photo. After driving home for 2 hours with him on my lap, Archie didn't want to be put down on the grass. He had been at the shelter for at least a month being treated for mange, etc. and I'm not sure he was used to anything but kennel floor. But yes, trying to get Archie to get into a similar pose for the second photo was entertaining. Especially once he got a sniff of the liver treats I brought out with me :) He's just a big loving goof ball.
great pic given you even wore the same outfit!

nice!

Sponsor

Staff online