• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I suspect an April 1st prank, but funny seeing this when out to store today

20230401_145044.jpg

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
“The Great Tailgate” event at Sunday River. Rendl loved the smells of the grills, lots of other puppies to say hi to, the treats for being a good boy, and the goats (yes there were goats). The goats did not reciprocate the affection.

D24F407F-B891-4018-A2F7-1B67887D32C6.jpeg

(The theme of the tailgate was Sunday River Trails, and there’s a trail named Goat Path…for those wondering about goats).

Last edited:

MissySki

Rogue Assassin of Bad Puns.
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
56623496-C7C9-40EE-8DDA-B3112E199CF6.jpeg

Sookie is absolutely enthralled with the multitude of surfaces and smells popping up to explore on the melting ski trails. Of course her favorite seem to be the muddiest areas lol, and she was also fascinated by the new streams of water flowing everywhere this weekend. I’d say her first ski season was a success, she’s definitely a winter loving mountain girl now..

IMG_6313.jpeg

She also likes to patrol who comes and goes from her window perch at the condo.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
The past 7 weeks have been a time of pain and weakness for me in many ways with my heart surgery. It became obvious that I just could not handle our 'juvenal delinquents', Bentley and Barbie. I would, or they would, hurt me badly (like reopen my sternum). The difficult choice was made to rehome them 6 weeks ago, and that really hurt. They were greatly loved but I could not give them the lives they needed for several more months to come, and that was not fair to them. We did find them good homes very quickly but it tore very large holes in our hearts to do that. We made the decision that they should go to separate homes for them to have the best opportunity to have the best possible futures. It was a very hard choice, but necessary. You two clowns will always have a place in our souls.

20221213_132320.jpg

Current news!
Meet Tuxedo. He is about a 3 year old, 10 pounds of miniature poodle and something cross, and the dog around here. He adopted us on Easter Sunday and we are all settling in well together. I am doing my best to steer "Tux" into being my wife's dog, so far it is working. He is a good little guy and we are all still going through the get acquainted period, there are a few hurdles to work out but we are getting there. Undoubtedly you will see more about the boy as time goes by and he will probably gain a pack mate at some point. You will see more about him as time goes by; it is tough not to brag about your fur babies.
20230417_124622.jpg

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The past 7 weeks have been a time of pain and weakness for me in many ways with my heart surgery. It became obvious that I just could not handle our 'juvenal delinquents', Bentley and Barbie. I would, or they would, hurt me badly (like reopen my sternum). The difficult choice was made to rehome them 6 weeks ago, and that really hurt. They were greatly loved but I could not give them the lives they needed for several more months to come, and that was not fair to them. We did find them good homes very quickly but it tore very large holes in our hearts to do that. We made the decision that they should go to separate homes for them to have the best opportunity to have the best possible futures. It was a very hard choice, but necessary. You two clowns will always have a place in our souls.

View attachment 200820
Current news!
Meet Tuxedo. He is about a 3 year old, 10 pounds of miniature poodle and something cross, and the dog around here. He adopted us on Easter Sunday and we are all settling in well together. I am doing my best to steer "Tux" into being my wife's dog, so far it is working. He is a good little guy and we are all still going through the get acquainted period, there are a few hurdles to work out but we are getting there. Undoubtedly you will see more about the boy as time goes by and he will probably gain a pack mate at some point. You will see more about him as time goes by; it is tough not to brag about your fur babies.
View attachment 200821
A tough decision!

Sponsor

Staff online