• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks @Premier Skis! I have been thinking about getting a pair of SL skis but didn't really want a full bore FIS ski. I contacted Mike and ordered Lusti RC SL in 165. He put the order in on Sunday and they arrived today, Thursday, from the Chech Republic! They'll be mounted with a pair of Vist 412 bindings on the Speedlock Light plate. I havent skied them but have been impressed with the other four or five Lusti skis Ive been on. Now if Mt. Rose can get all that annoying snow compressed down into firm groomers...

44936.jpeg
44935.jpeg

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Happy early birthday err I mean Stockli day to me :):)

IMG_0330.jpeg

IMG_0331.jpeg

Yup brand new SR95 with Strive 16 bindings mounted and ready to go .... now if only the hills were in better shape as this may ultimately be a next year ski. Old SR95s are now officially my early/late season skis ... which was basically this entire season lol.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
@Rita Thank you with all of my heart for my Nordica Santa Ana 93s. I skied these today and freaking love them. They were rock stars in the southern Vermont spring slush. Even handled the mixed in hard pack with aplomb.

I welcome these into my quiver with open arms and a big smile.

View attachment 229949
I got my GF some santa ana 93s, now, need to decide on shift vs griffon bindings and we should be good!

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
With Spring sales and me always wanted to try a properly up set of 182cm Rossignol Blackops 98, I grabbed a set with Attack 17 bindings for an insane price. Went with my scale and Corbett’s let me go through their stock and I grabbed the heaviest set. Had them stone ground and they installed the bindings for free after.

They also threw in a free ski bag and ski poles for all my recommendations to them.
Won’t be able to ski them this year but will tune them up today and put on some storage wax.

IMG_4619.jpeg

Jeronimo

Out on the slopes
Skier

View attachment 229792
View attachment 229791

Yup brand new SR95 with Strive 16 bindings mounted and ready to go .... now if only the hills were in better shape as this may ultimately be a next year ski. Old SR95s are now officially my early/late season skis ... which was basically this entire season lol.
I am trying so hard to resist this same purchase. I have too many damn skis and bought too many of them this year. Jesus I have a problem. Y'all are drug pushers

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I need to brag…

New (to me) Stockli Stormrider Motion 175s. The original owner put 2 days on them and took the bindings off to sell them.

I took them to California Ski Company and @Winks hooked me up with some nice blue Tyrolia Attack 14 bindings and put a fresh tune and wax on them.

$425 OUT THE DOOR!

Thanks @surfsnowgirl for talking to me about this ski. I can’t wait to ski it this weekend.

IMG_6850.jpeg

IMG_6852.jpeg IMG_6854.jpeg

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice ! Those blue Attacks really pop on both skis above, the Motion and Blackops :thumb:

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
hmm where is that thread with ski storage? got some pics there, but ehh guess some is going here

new stuff for her is WRT ST, QST lumen 99, black pearl 88 171, and brahma 88 177

new stuff for me, 188 and 192? cochise 106's and salomon QST 106 (such an easy going ski?!) with shift.

2024-04-06 16.26.18.jpg

2024-04-06 16.32.24.jpg

2024-04-06 17.00.52.jpg

2024-03-26 20.28.52.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Schweeeeet ! Congrats on the new sticks !

Mel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not the wildest or biggest purchase ever, but needed new mitts for one of my kids for next season. Took a peek at Burton and managed to get the last available pair of leather insulated mitts, in their size and in black for $36 instead of $120! Plus free shipping.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

View attachment 229792
View attachment 229791

What size are the Motion 85s in the background? If 168s, I want. :ogbiggrin: The person who skis them needs new skis anyway, now that you have some.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January