• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Never-Ending Faction Discussion

TS
GregK

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Greg the wife has me monitoring a CT1.0 prices now. Lol

probably strike when timing is right

she wants some too
Holy SHIT price drop today!!

Down to $261-$277 plus you can use your “mailing list” coupon code for another 15% off I think.
Just tried the code and down to $222 a pair.
Might be using a US middleman for some more 183cm! That’s insane prices!!!

TS
GregK

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Just bought 2 more CT 1.0 pairs of 183cm with a US address and it was giving me issues with credit card payment and noticed they were charging state tax of the receiving state. Used PayPal and was charged no tax and went through no problem!

Even with exchange and will have to pay for shipping to Canad that’s a crazy cheap price for these.

TS
GregK

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
This thread is very bad for me.
You mean very GOOD for you! :roflmao:
Maybe only slightly bad for your bank account?

The reality is there is no ski like this made right now except for maybe the JSkis FFWD and it’s $769.00 US. And the CT 1.0 is more powerful, more stable with better edge grip. :huh:

Last edited:

chasinghorizons

Putting on skis
Skier

The reality is there is no ski like this made right now except for maybe the JSkis FFWD and it’s $750 US. And the CT 1.0 is more powerful, more stable with better edge grip. :huh:
You don't have to say any more, I already bought it after I saw your first post this morning :roflmao:

chasinghorizons

Putting on skis
Skier
@chasinghorizons
has the dictator 2 and 3 and loves them!
Yes I'm 5'1" and I was on 154 Rossignol Stargazers for a year (loved them!), then switched to 155 Dictator 2s. They instantly felt like an upgrade in almost every way - I felt like I found my soulmate ski. Super energetic & precise, really pops you out of a turn like a trampoline, and with really good stability (and damper than the Stargazers). I loved them so much I instantly bought the Dictator 3s (which have been a whole different experience, but ultimately still very good). Only thing is I've now gotten to the point where I want a longer length and I want to move the mount point forward (traditional requires too much of a forward driving stance). I have been waffling between the CT 1.0 in 165 and Dictator 2 in 163. New plan now is to try the CT 1.0s and if they don't cut it, I'll try to pick up the 163 Dictator/Dancer 2 at the end of next season and mount newschool.

TS
GregK

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
So, ummm… should I add another pair to my existing stock?
Used Rock skis price right now. I’m sure I’ll end up selling a pair or two to buddies or people I meet on the hill. Can’t get the 183cm in Canada anymore.

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier

The reality is there is no ski like this made right now except for maybe the JSkis FFWD and it’s $769.00 US. And the CT 1.0 is more powerful, more stable with better edge grip. :huh:
I was rudely awoken this morning by her as she wanted to share the good news lol

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Glad you grabbed a pair! Always thought they would be perfect for you!
At that price I don't take a big risk. Now, I just need to find cheap bindings. I usually prefer Pivot but they are not heavily discounted anymore (was looking for P12). I don't want to spend more in the bindings than in the skis so I could settle for red attack^^

TS
GregK

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
At that price I don't take a big risk. Now, I just need to find cheap bindings. I usually prefer Pivot but they are not heavily discounted anymore (was looking for P12). I don't want to spend more in the bindings than in the skis so I could settle for red attack^^
Corbetts always has deals on Attack 13s but did see they had pivot 18s for $280 CAN I think.

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Corbetts always has deals on Attack 13s but did see they had pivot 18s for $280 CAN I think.
I run a 8 din so the P18 is overkill. I just bought some P15 forza from bobleisure for $226 USD that will be a weird color match with the skis:ogbiggrin:

Last edited:

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
@chasinghorizons
CT3.0x mounted finally:)

Also found these ...but the price was definitely not right

Attachments

• 20220903_123311.jpg
    20220903_123311.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220903_163908.jpg
    20220903_163908.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 33

SpeedyKevin

Out on the slopes
Skier
The 3.0x look awesome!!!

Can’t tell the price or size of the CT 3.0. What store were those at? Impossible to find the 184cm or 190cm anywhere anymore.
The size below 184 and 184. $599. Even though we told them that it was 2 years old, they wouldnt budge on price

Sponsor

Staff online