• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Stevie Strap

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Stevie-Strap-SkiTalk.jpg

SKIERS LOVE SKIING... but do you dread the hassle of getting you and your equipment from the resort or car to the powder? We all do!

The STEVIE STRAP
was created for just that reason. Just clip together and then carry both your skis and poles with just one hand.

There is no need to struggle with carrying your poles and skis anymore.

INSTRUCTIONS: FOR USE: Place your ski pole straps over the tops of both skis and let them dangle to the ground. Push the clip onto the poles near or just above the baskets. Then wrap the strap around the skis just under your bindings and hook it to the hole on the clip. Lift your skis up by the poles until everything hits the bindings. ***Always keep ski tips at an upward angle and carry with ease!

Last edited:

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow. Is this a new site sponsor?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Nice! I've used similar products to keep my kids' skis and poles together in a bundle for easy carrying all along. I use my ski lock to do the same for mine. Don't care what other people think about a modified Texas Suitcase method. I'd rather save energy for skiing instead of juggling skis and poles without having a free hand for other things like keys or phone.. Always nice to see products like this out there. Too bad the "cool" factor prevents more from adopting/benefiting from them.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Do they make a Snowboard model? Asking for a friend.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Hmmmm.
I was never consulted.
Why couldn't they have called it a Ronny strap?

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Given that the cover art includes a K2 Recon, this product must have on the market for some time. Those are what, 12 years ago?

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
For all the Texans in your life.

Wonder if the Stevie Strap, which does sound like a sex aid, is as versatile as the Voile? Can you replace a boot clip or splint an injured grizzly with it?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is for the LEKI pole people?
Not necessarily, but could be.
After working at a few different resorts over the years, I've seen a variety of people who would/could benefit from this.
Nice! I've used similar products to keep my kids' skis and poles together in a bundle for easy carrying all along. I use my ski lock to do the same for mine. Don't care what other people think about a modified Texas Suitcase method. I'd rather save energy for skiing instead of juggling skis and poles without having a free hand for other things like keys or phone.. Always nice to see products like this out there. Too bad the "cool" factor prevents more from adopting/benefiting from them.
^^^ This, and the parents who are trying to juggle a couple kids through a resort village with all their equipment. I bet I could have sold a tone of these at the entrance to the village at Northstar.

Holiday gift guide sponsor.

Chris Welsh

Booting up
Skier
Thank you! The response we have gotten from this product has been great. We believe you actually "look cooler" when carrying your skis with the Stevie Strap. Cool and relaxed like a snow boarder! You don't need a backpack to carry your ski carrier... Stash it in your smallest pocket.

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
:ogcool:Heres a novel concept, take your poles and flip one so you now a basket and strap at each end slide loops over each end of skis and overlap poles , grab at balance point. Been do this for years.

Benefits:

No Cost :ogbiggrin:
Effective
Nothing extra to carry

Cons:

LEKI (similar) detachable strap poles, buy Stevie 2 straps.

Next level learn how to carry in one hand over shoulder like a pro and stop looking like a gapper

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
:ogcool:Heres a novel concept, take your poles and flip one so you now a basket and strap at each end slide loops over each end of skis and overlap poles , grab at balance point. Been do this for years.

Benefits:

No Cost :ogbiggrin:
Effective
Nothing extra to carry

Cons:

LEKI (similar) detachable strap poles, buy Stevie 2 straps
Also a con: Straps get cut up from freshly tuned edges...
and maintaining the balance point is sometimes a pain when navigating obstacles in parking lots, stairs or inclines.

Sponsor

Staff online