• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Whats wrong with this picture?

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, I'm ambling through Costco getting my steps in where there is A/C since it's 100° out and I do a double take. Proof that not all directions are followed all of the time. (And by what's wrong I mean the most obvious, bike brand etc. aside :ogbiggrin: )
20220907_154925.jpg

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
So, I'm ambling through Costco getting my steps in where there is A/C since it's 100° out and I do a double take. Proof that not all directions are followed all of the time. (And by what's wrong I mean the most obvious, bike brand etc. aside :ogbiggrin: )
View attachment 177544
See this all the time at big box stores.

TS
Andy Mink

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
It's September and the Christmas trees are out? ;)
I saw that after I looked at the photo on the computer. That's really wrong too! To be fair the Christmas trees have been out since August.:eek::rolleyes:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 177544

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: DA F*CK?!?

My first thought was:this cable should be on the left, they are always on the left and then it slowly dawned on me.

1662748398120.png

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The sad thing is, someone is going to buy that bike , take it home and ride it, completely oblivious to the fact it misassembled.

Sponsor

Staff online