• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

WINNER ANNOUNCED: Boot Trekker & Kantaja Giveaway

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Kulkea.jpg

Another great contest from our partners at Kulkea. Now you can carry your boots and skis in style and safety with the Boot Trekker Ski Boot Bag and the Kantaja Ski Bag. At 4300 cu. in. the Boot Trekker is large enough to carry your boots and everything you need for a day of skiing and the matching Kantaja Ski Bag is durable to withstand any airline's abuse.

WINNER: @Stephen Witkop

ENTER CONTEST
https://woorise.com/SkiTalk/kulkea-perfect-pair

CONTEST RULES
Winners will be chosen randomly through a number generator.
Only valid emails will be accepted; errors or typos will be not considered.
Emails may be shared between hosting site and participating sponsors.
Winner may be used for promotion purposes.
Sorry, no substitution of prize items.
Contest ends on Tuesday February 9, 2021 at 3:00 pm PST.
Giveaway value: MSRP Boot Trekker $159.95 + Kantaja $119.95 = $279.90 plus the value of shipping.
Winner will be announced on SkiTalk Live with Dan Egan on February 10 and will also be notified via email at that time. Winner has 72 hr to claim prize after notification; otherwise a second winner will be chosen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delicious

Glass Cranks
Skier
I learned about the Kulkea bags from these forums during the heated boot bag promotion.
Recently purchased a couple of of the Speed Pack boot bags from @SkiEssentials for our 4 and 6 yr old boys. I won't be surprised if they're still using these bags 20-30 years from now. Simple, organized, high-volume storage. I have zero concerns about the quality/durability. The backpack straps are more than just an afterthought, and actually adjust down enough to allow the boys to carry their bags out to the car on their own. I'm most thankful for how organized our family trips have become with everyone's items having a specific place. ...It's the little things sometimes.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Winner Announced! See first post.

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Congratulations Stephen! I have both of these bags and love them. Really high quality stuff here. Thanks to Kulkea and Ski Talk for the giveaway. #bestdamnskisite

Sponsor