• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

You CAN get a new bike during covid*

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier
*With a 14 month wait

Nothin special about it, just have to show it off

1625673589882.png

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice!
I managed to snag a Specialized Roubaix Di2 this spring.
....but I had to arrange to get it to CT from Minnesota. Tough times for the supply chain.

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Friend of mine had her bike stolen a couple weeks ago. She managed to get two bikes to replace it since then, a Juliana Furtado (such a weird name), and a 9Zero7 Lynx fat bike. She had perfect timing though, the Juliana was the last one in her size and in stock and the 9Zero7 had just shown up at the bike shop she had stopped in at on a trip.

Myself.. couldn't get a wheel set but could get the rims. Couldn't find a hub I wanted.. so my LBS is just gonna re-lace them onto my existing wheels. Be good enough for a while.

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Friend of mine had her bike stolen a couple weeks ago. She managed to get two bikes to replace it since then, a Juliana Furtado (such a weird name), and a 9Zero7 Lynx fat bike. She had perfect timing though, the Juliana was the last one in her size and in stock and the 9Zero7 had just shown up at the bike shop she had stopped in at on a trip.

Myself.. couldn't get a wheel set but could get the rims. Couldn't find a hub I wanted.. so my LBS is just gonna re-lace them onto my existing wheels. Be good enough for a while.

Guessing you weren't following MTB'ing back in the 90's.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Juli F was an unstoppable force back in the day.

IMO, the only thing that kept her from becoming a Ned Overend equivalent was a bad pair of skier's knees.

TS
JShort

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier

Sponsor