• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pacific NW/AK/BC 2021-2022 PNW Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slemers

Getting off the lift
Skier
Ended my season as of yesterday. Excellent conditions on Palmer! Love skiing to the parking lot! View attachment 173623
How many hours did you get in the other day? My skiing ended when the gas prices spiked. But I'm tempted to get another day in as my ski buddy is in town this week.
He hasn't skied Palmer yet but it's on his list of things to do.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Early coaches ups, so 6:30 until about 12-12:30. Midway and up were still skiing well when we quit. Final day of a three day camp.

charlier

Fresh Tracks
Skier
Nice report on Mt. Hood/Palmer snowfield. During he second week of August, we will visit Mt. Hood for a few days. I wonder how hard it will be hard to find a condo in Gov Camp.

For now, I have yet more touring photos from a few days ago. My wife’s ski for scale.

8FC75A7D-682D-4AF7-A124-CBDC981CF343.jpeg DC525A87-A356-4393-87B2-CB2693DA8E0D.jpeg

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
Anyone live around the Wenatchee to Leavenworth area? Or the Winthrop/Mazama area. Looking for some local insight on a couple of topics. Please pm me so I dont clog up this thread.

thanks

Last edited:

Winks

AKA "Gary".
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Closing weekend at Timberline, snow was still holding up despite the intense heat. Somehow the snow did not turn to slush, was actually icy and firm in some places. You can still find ways to almost ski to lodge but there is a bit of a walk. You carry your skis up Magic Mile and then walk down to the Palmer lift before putting on skis. Overall I was satisfied with hitting my Month 11 over the past year. Look forward to catching my full year in September!

IMG_8262.JPG IMG_8260.JPG IMG_8259.JPG IMG_8263.JPG IMG_8264.JPG

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
The 2022-2023 thread is live... see it here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January