• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2021 Augment All Mountain 88 Ti

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't know what the soft flex is like, as mine is a 5.

On the Augment website there is no more a choice of different flexes for the AM. Have they abandoned that?

P.S. Different flexes are still available on the US website, but not on the EU, strange...

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
On the Augment website there is no more a choice of different flexes for the AM. Have they abandoned that?

P.S. Different flexes are still available on the US website, but not on the EU, strange...
I believe they were going to go from 1-10 to firm-medium-soft, at least in the recreational lineup. Too many choices and not enough difference to carry 10 flexes in multiple lengths. From the AMs I've flexed, and that is the 77, 88, and 98, none of the soft (10) are wimpy. I can't imagine a 1. It would be like skiing an iron beam!

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I believe they were going to go from 1-10 to firm-medium-soft, at least in the recreational lineup.

Look:

No choice of flex. Perhaps I should message them see what's what as these do look interesting and I do have a free spot in 80-90 mm category which I was keeping for Deacon 84 but these could also be an option.

Last edited:

AlpedHuez

Chasing that Odermatt form
Skier
It may be the color rendering form your picture but the NA version we have been testing is a much lighter gray/silver top sheet. The graphics layout is the same but lighter colorways
This is the 19/20 AM88. Perhaps a graphics update since then.
BTW, quite a collection in a London apartment!!
And that was only a partial view. Here are some more (meant for Tahoe but I haven't been able to get back for more than a year) Missing a SuperSix i.Speed in the shop getting binding update to the Freeflex ST, and a longer Rustler 10.
E048A593-0A19-482B-838C-F40073DF26B0.jpeg

Sponsor