• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2022/2023 ~ How many days so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainsSkier

Out on the slopes
Skier
Day 24 at Bridger Bowl
20230316_151346.jpg

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
I finished my ski season yesterday for a total of 46 days on the mountain out of a possible 64. So just like "working for the man", I was out there 5 days a week. I feel like I made some progress in my skiing; more confident in the trees and better form when carving so I'll take that as a win. I did have some setbacks with a tweaked back but that time period largely coincided with an uninvited Canadian air mass that shut the place down for 3 days and diminished my enthusiasm for a few days more after that. Whitefish didn't join the "best snow ever" party that CO and UT had but colder than normal temps kept what we had hanging around and skiing nicely.

I skied a lot with @Tom K. and a couple of days with @chris_the_wrench. My wife and I also skied with @Sibhusky who is back on her game this year. Thank you all for the company and occasional advice. We have our rental set up for next year and will be back mid January 2024.

chris_the_wrench

Spinning wrenches and throwing spokes.
Skier
I skied a lot with @Tom K. and a couple of days with @chris_the_wrench. My wife and I also skied with @Sibhusky who is back on her game this year. Thank you all for the company and occasional advice. We have our rental set up for next year and will be back mid January 2024.

That was fun! Safe travels back home.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
50 at Rose. I went up for their 6pm Friday close. Bar at the top, beautiful weather, lots of folks having a good time.
20230317_170615.jpg

One of the best bar views I've enjoyed.

20230317_163744.jpg

Seems to be a popular place.

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
38 days after a mid-week burst at Diamond Peak, Mt. Rose & Sierra.
Got out mid-week thanks to my daughter visiting for Spring break from college.
Also finally got some bluebird days between the relentless storms this season. :D

Diamond Peak with its fantastic views:

Sierra with the wide open West Bowl area, after the Caldor-fire stripped it of all glades:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor