• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2024 Blossom AM77

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't know anyone who's skied the Blossom 77 who didn't love it. /thread

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I own an AM77, and used to own the Wingman 82Ti, and have skied the Rossi for a few days. I haven't skied the Salomon.

I like the AM77 by far the most out of the three... though the other two are very good skis. You can't go wrong really, but I think the AM77 is easier to control your turn shape with, and has better edge hold than the other two. It helps smooth things out more.
This ski looks pretty perfect for mid atlantic and east skiing

Marty84

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
@Marty84: all things being equal, I think you should ask @Philpug on the difference between the Lusti PC77, MP77, and Blossom AM77. This has been covered elsewhere here.
It’s / was more a question for me how the MP77 and AM77 compare to the Wingman 82ti I had my eyes on previously, but that is mostly answered now. From what I read in other threads, the MP77 is followed by the AM77 and then the PC77 in terms of softness and ability.

My only doubt now is the justification in price difference. The 82ti I can get at sub €400. The MP77 is €540 and the Blossom roughly €750 (with trade-in of my old skies).

Sponsor