• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Thanks for posting that, @Dave Petersen . Continued from previous page. Sometimes things just fall your way.

View attachment 12586
Having a little issue quoting and uploading.
That's a jacket you could totally wear jeans and gators with and be a total rock star! Matching pants would be nice, but jeans and gators even better IMO..

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
185s and 200s. The yellow/blue are fairly recent and in better shape than the ones I sort of restored a few years ago, that are on the right. Different colorblock sequence and blue bases. The current ones have black bases. It would be nice to know if it meant they were different models.

DSC03935.JPG
DSC03939.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
185s and 200s. The yellow/blue are fairly recent and in better shape than the ones I sort of restored a few years ago, that are on the right. Different colorblock sequence and blue bases. The current ones have black bases. It would be nice to know if it meant they were different models.

View attachment 12635 View attachment 12636
OK, now you are just showing off. :nono:

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
bobbie-burns-photo-005-jpg.11443

Anyone up for a little MA on BB? All I can say is that Smile>Style..

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
SKIING Jan 1974 - Roffe, The Ski.jpg

SKIING Jan 1974 - Roffe, The Ski

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
One of the guys I ski with stopped by my house and I have been lucky to be able to ski with people that were customers at the shop I worked. So he takes a pair of poles out of his car and asked do you remember when you sold me these about 35 years ago? I recognized the poles immediately and he let me take a few photos and said he was going to take them out a few times this year just for old times sake.

Sponsor

Staff online