• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
I would really like to know what blood thinner you are taking if that was from a minor fall. I did a feet in the air down on my butt in the garage and bruised my tail bone but no ass bruise even remotely like that.
I'm on Clopidogrel, generic for plavix. I took a much worse fall last season, thought I may have broken ribs, no visable bruise at all.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
I would like an update, just to know that this got successfully treated and resolved. And that @MountainMonster is back out there, enjoying the remainder of the season.
Had it checked out as the bruise kept growing & nurse's in my family insisted . No damage to be concerned about , just the worst , non break hematoma the dr. had ever seen......
I was back on the hill within 3 weeks, still sore but was jonesin '
I'm in Mammoth for the week now !

moreoutdoorYuri

Getting on the lift
Skier
Central Coast, Ca. - Mammoth main squeeze! LOL!
I'm sorry If anyone has been offended or upset I am not suggesting anything for anyone to take. It is your body do your research and find doctors with competent critical thinking skills being important to work with you in tx. ...

all good, not everyone is offended and upset
we're all big girls and boys, and should be on our own responsibility
so your comments are considered, and seem given in the light 'it works for me' - thats what discussion is
keep it comin...
this is a ski forum, so expected that those here participate in something more than a game of pinochle.
and some of us continue on, in spite of warnings of walking off the cliff.
all comments considered, even the learned physicians here.
keep it comin...

Sponsor