• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cycling Picture Thread

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Of course, if you actually had the time to read all that...

1698101672202.jpeg

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@luliski, you make me homesick! I've ridden those roads so many times over my 50+ years and they were most therapeutic when I was guiding my mom through the end of her life from 2020 to 2022. Those views are seared into my brain.

You should try Emigration and East Canyons when you're next there. Emigration is one of the most ridden Strava segments in the world and it's a rite-of-passage road ride for SLC cyclists. East Canyon is the harder "tiger tail" off of Emigration Canyon but the views from the top are worth the work to get there.

This is from November 2021 on a blustery and overcast day, taken from Big Mountain Summit at the top of East Canyon:

50592134681_228c602de1_h.jpg

Set aside the time and eat your Wheaties - it's not subtle - but it's a really fun ride!
It is very beautiful, especially in the fall. Glad you had that therapy during a difficult time.
We wanted to ride Emigration Canyon, but it rained two of the days we had open to ride, and I haven’t been riding much this year, so we thought City Creek would be better. Emigration is on my list though! Thanks!

wooglin

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Some random Beer Ride in 2010. ~20 miles with a bunch of bike geeks on a Friday night followed by bench racing and beer at the shop. What's not to like?

25711_1422298240253_1048718_n.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online