• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Demo Team Tryout thread

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Today is the final day of PSIA National Team Tryouts. Anybody been following it? I haven’t really been able, but I have three friends that are out there now and at least one is still in the game today. Here’s to hoping he makes it through today.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a friend out there right now. Haven't heard how he's done.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
I just got an email we can watch tonight .. hope I can tune in

Please tune in as PSIA-AASI announces its new National Team tonight, April 22, at 6 p.m. MDT. Watch the announcement that will be streamed live from Breckenridge, Colorado.

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
I saw the demo team and some of the tryouts while at Breck last week. Very cool to watch them ski.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I just got an email we can watch tonight .. hope I can tune in

Please tune in as PSIA-AASI announces its new National Team tonight, April 22, at 6 p.m. MDT. Watch the announcement that will be streamed live from Breckenridge, Colorado.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
I’m sure there will be one soon. I figure we can post that and any related content here.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

Instructor

Mike King

AKA Habacomike
Instructor
Didn’t realize he was off the tram.
Hafer was qualified to sit for the tryouts in 2016 but was injured (knee) and could not compete.

I was in Breck on Tuesday and Wednesday to cheer on my buds and particularly my study buddy Kevin Jordan. Kevin made the team! Super excited to see that...

Mike

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I remember skiing with Hafer a few years back at Northstar. This was right around tryout times and on the lift ride he was lamenting that his one pole plant was like a half a second late. He is a perfectionist.

Mike King

AKA Habacomike
Instructor
I remember skiing with Hafer a few years back at Northstar. This was right around tryout times and on the lift ride he was lamenting that his one pole plant was like a half a second late. He is a perfectionist.
You have to be to get your skiing at the level that might qualify you for the demo team.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
Where are Brian Smith and Troy Walsh (the "eastern" members) based out of?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Where are Brian Smith and Troy Walsh (the "eastern" members) based out of?
I feel like someone was talking about Troy Walsh being at Sunday River. That was ten years ago, so who knows.

jimtransition

Out on the slopes
Skier
Bummed for a few people who weren't selected, but stoked for those who did! A few names I don't recognise in there, anyone seen any video of the new team members?

Sponsor