• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

"Hello Pugski !"

Mark-172

Alta or Brighton... hmm...
Skier
Hello Everyone !

I'm getting back into skiing these past few years after a long time away from the slopes.. Glad I found this group ! I've enjoyed reading your posts and look forward to contributing myself.

I'm a native Utahan, but have now spent more time in Maryland. I have family back in Utah and get back for ski trips once or twice a year. Despite my upbringing, I only managed intermediate level skiing, but I've improved to more advanced skiing recently. I admit I have pride in Utah snow and have not skied elsewhere out west. On the east coast, I've skied Wisp, RoundTop and Windham.

I have a new old set of LX82 Kastles I got off ebay, fitted K2 Spyne boots, and yellow FLYLOW gloves.. ! Getting excited for what I hope will be a good winter !

Happy Skiing,
Mark

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome to PugSki, @Mark-172!

Based on where you've skied in the east, I have no idea where in Maryland you are... if you do wind up skiing around here, I'd suggest checking out Whitetail... a bit bigger than Roundtop or Liberty (or Wisp). But avoid Saturdays if you can.

TS
Mark-172

Mark-172

Alta or Brighton... hmm...
Skier
dbostedo: I'm in the DC area. I did ski Whitetail once, but I swore I'd never go back. Come to think of it, it was a Saturday. I'll give it a try this year. Thanks for the suggestion...

Sponsor

Staff online