• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hockey 2022-2023

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Classic...
20221217_111734.jpg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Gary Smith played for 4 different teams the season he wore a North Stars sweater. Pretty sure I saw one of his games at The Met Center.

Going to see Canes vs Hawks tomorrow with the college kid. Good times!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
So Canes shut out Blackhawks tonight. My son was in a Twitter thread with Analyst Matt Ruff telling him the past three games we've been to have all been shut outs in our favor. Ruff sent us two tickets to this Friday's game against the Florida Panthers WOOT WOOT!! Two games with the kid over the holiday break! :yahoo:

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Team Canada sends Team USA to the bronze medal game at the world Juniors. Some controversy with some called back goals..

Tytlynz64

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The calls were beyond bad, but Canada was the better team and played a more disciplined game.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
And the Canadian Juniors win gold over what I thought was a superior Czech team. That may have been the best Czech team in years. Went to OT. Anyone wondering if the tank was worth it to get Bedard may have had that question answered. US wins bronze over a stubborn Swedish team.

I'm not sure anyone outside of Canada actually watches this tournament.. however..

doc

Out on the slopes
Skier
I did. Some of the Czech players did not look to be juniors.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Canes seem to have this hockey thing figured out pretty well..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
R. I. .P. Bobby Hull. He was THE man when I was first learning to play hockey.. circa 1972.

Sponsor

Staff online