• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

I woke up this morning thinking...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:popcorn:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
o-JOELDOMINOS-facebook.jpg

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
The new ski season started today, got pair of Troublemaker pants I ordered last month.
@Tricia guess what color ;)

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
The new ski season started today, got pair of Troublemaker pants I ordered last month.
@Tricia guess what color ;)

I'm calling for a fashion show at the Whistler Gathering!....OK just show up will do.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Cyrus Schenck has a window washing business in the summer that helps fund the ski business. I assume he is busy right now with that.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I've completely given up in ever being as good of a skier, and well conditioned as I was 20 years ago.. So, now I focus on fashion.. I will try to get a little closer to my previous fighting shape, but realize that 100% ain't ever happening post 50 hahaha.. Thank God for NASTAR age handicaps! Call my over the top stylish looking new skis and clothes a mid life crisis.. cheaper than a Corvette though :)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I woke up this morning (a beautiful sunny day with a high around 80 degrees) thinking I should have tuned my skis and put on a coat of storage wax. Well at this point I'll just take care of in the fall. Is that so wrong? Am I bad person?

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I woke up this morning (a beautiful sunny day with a high around 80 degrees) thinking I should have tuned my skis and put on a coat of storage wax. Well at this point I'll just take care of in the fall. Is that so wrong? Am I bad person?

IMO storage wax is over kill because if you have been waxing your skis regularly there is then enough wax that has penetrated into the base that the bases will not dry out. Any surface rust that might appear on the edges will likely rub right off when they come in contact with the snowpack or can be removed easily with a stone.

Sponsor

Staff online