• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Liberty V82 007 Licensed to Kill Giveaway--WINNER ANNOUNCED

Dougb

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah, I don't really need new skis, but the wife does...

I don’t need new skis either, especially as we have shelter in place so I’m not even supposed to go to any of our ski areas. I’ve never spent so much time obsessing about something I can’t even do.

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
My friend's 16 year old son is getting into skiing this year and I'm helping him get geared up. I put a big "care package" together with out of rotation clothing and entered him into the constest. Fingers crossed as I think these would be perfect for him. Starting from scratch is pretty daunting (and expensive).

RobSN

Out on the slopes
Skier
If I don't win the skis, I won't be disappointed because I'm planning on winning the $432 million Mega Millions on Tuesday.
Er ... excuse me! I very specifically requested the winning ticket for Tuesday after complaining to the lady at the gas station that all my prior purchases had been faulty models ... The Yellowstone Club is, after all, awaiting my arrival ...

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Er ... excuse me! I very specifically requested the winning ticket for Tuesday after complaining to the lady at the gas station that all my prior purchases had been faulty models ... The Yellowstone Club is, after all, awaiting my arrival ...
My entry fee has been refunded. You should check your account balance..

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
Congratulations to SkiMore. Geez, I posted that GIF, got busy, and forgot about this until just now. Sometimers at it again.

Slemers

Getting off the lift
Skier
Did you get a binding mounted to try these out @SkiMore? These look like a beautiful ski with good reviews!
Slemers

Sponsor

Staff online