• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
Mt Hood Skibowl night skiing. Very very firm (hard) snow. Not recommended. The daytime skiing should be softer and better tomorrow at Timberline. The views of Mt Hood are nice.

0127221708.jpg

0127221624c_HDR.jpg

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
A parting of the Inversion Layer at Whitefish Mountain Resort - starring my lovely wife and a 7/8 replica of a popular local deity. After a few weeks / days of picturesque weather conditions it started snowing again. This week has been really good off-piste and the crowds were not a factor. There are however, some interruptions of my skiing bliss from time to time; yesterday the temps dropped 20 degrees in about 5 minutes and a 40 knot NE wind blew down the front side carrying me with it. I thought I was on Big Ravine but it became apparent I was on Toni Matt. They all go down to the same place, lucky for me. Today the un-sheltered slopes are all wind affected but the trees are still primo.

Attachments

• Gail and Jesus chair 2.jpg
    Gail and Jesus chair 2.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 30

pchewn

Skiing the powder
Skier
Saturday night skiing at Mt Hood Skibowl with my son and grandsons. Lights of Timberline Lodge night skiing in background, and from Government Camp at bottom of photo. Mt Hood in the background.

Sunday at Timberline Lodge. The lodge with Mt Hood looming in the background.

0205221817c.jpg

0206220801_HDR.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online