• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Renoun E98 Binding

Dillon

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Posted this in general skiing and realized it should probably go here instead. My bad.

Hey all,

I just purchased some renoun endurance 98s and had a question for the binding mounting point. In some reviews I recall reading guys saying the recommending start point was too far forward and needed to be brought back 2-4 cm. It might have been phil on here, but I don't recall and can't seem to find that thread anymore.

Planning to get the bindings thrown on this weekend so was looking for first hand experiences/recommendations. I don't ski trees so I am not looking for that quickness benefited by a more forward binding, but would prefer float and stability etc...

What are the experiences out there with these skis and mounting positions? Thanks

Dillon

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Calling @Philpug to the white courtesy phone. I think it's back 2 from the line but I'll defer. That may have changed with the newest generation of E98s.

TS
D

Dillon

Skier
Thanks andy... I thought it was in phil's review but can't find it again...

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What size E98 and what version.

TS
D

Dillon

Skier
phil - just ordered so they should be the v.3 sized 184

thanks

TS
D

Dillon

Skier
@Philpug / others any knowledge of the new version not needing to go back of line for the 184s? Thanks

Sponsor

Staff online