• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Surgery Sale! New 2023 Kastle FX96 Ti, New 2023 Rossi Sender 94 Ti, Used 2021 Stockli Laser AX

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Well, just when our ski season was about to get going (previously put on hold due to caring for elderly mother-in-law), I got the news that I need to have surgery to remove my gall bladder! So ski trips were cancelled and the skis that I was so excited to try out are now mocking me from the closet! I need to remove them from the premises to stop the taunting! I think I have priced these really fairly, but feel free to PM me.

1. 2023 Kastle FX 96 Ti, 172cm - Brand New, Still in Plastic Wrap - $499 (plus shipping)
  2. SOLD - 2023 Rossignol Sender 94 Ti, 172cm - Brand New, Still in Plastic Wrap - $399 (plus shipping)
  3. SOLD - 2021 Stockli Laser AX, 168cm - Used, but in nice condition. Have Marker FDT 12 Demo Track Bindings on them, so no need to remount. - $599 (plus shipping)
Pics in order of listings below.

Attachments

• 20231014_135853.jpg
    20231014_135853.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 20231014_135824.jpg
    20231014_135824.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 20231014_135830.jpg
    20231014_135830.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20231014_135839.jpg
    20231014_135839.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
oh no. Fwiw, my gall bladder surgery wasn't so bad and was back to regular activity in a few weeks. The worst part was the air pockets that got trapped in my abdomen and went straight to my shoulder - major ouch. Hope yours goes even better.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
oh no. Fwiw, my gall bladder surgery wasn't so bad and was back to regular activity in a few weeks. The worst part was the air pockets that got trapped in my abdomen and went straight to my shoulder - major ouch. Hope yours goes even better.
To be accurate, the residual CO2 that is used to inflate your abdomen during surgery irritates your diaphragm which makes your brain think your shoulder hurts. The nerves from your diaphragm and shoulder run next to each other in the spinal cord so the signals are confused by the brain. It is the same reason why, classically, someone with a ruptured spleen has shoulder pain.

Prosper

This is the way.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
To be accurate, the residual CO2 that is used to inflate your abdomen during surgery irritates your diaphragm which makes your brain think your shoulder hurts. The nerves from your diaphragm and shoulder run next to each other in the spinal cord so the signals are confused by the brain. It is the same reason why, classically, someone with a ruptured spleen has shoulder pain.
Good one for pimping medical students and residents.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
WOW! That happened to me after abdominal surgery years ago, terrible shoulder pain due to the CO2. I thought somehow it was actually IN my shoulder, but now I learned that wasn't the case. Interesting! It was an awful pain that shoulder rubs would not alleviate.

@MattD glad you are on the mend! Nice skis for sale here! OH, the Stockl AX! :drool:

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wait a minute ...... surgery means you have to abandon skiing?!??!?
That's not how it works .....

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Just for the rest of this season!

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
UPDATE - STOCKLI LASER AX SOLD.

Any takers on the new pairs of Kastle FX96Ti and Rossignol Sender 94Ti?

Last edited:
TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
I bought the Stocklis -- great communication from @MattD both before and after payment. Skis shipped promptly with tracking and arrived very well packed. Would recommend.
Thanks for the post! It was a pleasure working this out with you. So glad to see those skis go to someone who can use them rather than sitting in the closet until next year! Enjoy them!

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
I removed the pics of the Stocklis that sold. Sure hope someone can use the Kastle FX 96Ti and the Rossi Sender 94 Ti!

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Surgery was yesterday, so officially on the recovery side of things!

Still would love to see someone pick up and get use out of these brand new Kastle FX96 Ti and Rossignol Sender 94 Ti. Hard to see them lonely in my closet with no skiing in my future until next season!

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
1 week into surgery recovery and going well!

Would love to get the Kastle FX96 Ti's sold! Same as 2024 model. Hopefully someone can get on these!

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Offers for '23 Kastle FX96 Ti??

Might also consider trades for a sub-90 mm Eastern daily driver on the finesse side of the equation!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Offers for '23 Kastle FX96 Ti??

Might also consider trades for a sub-90 mm Eastern daily driver on the finesse side of the equation!
:popcorn: ... wheels are turning ...

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Kastle FX96 Ti still available. Offers? Trades?

Sponsor

Staff online