• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Surgery Sale! New 2023 Kastle FX96 Ti, New 2023 Rossi Sender 94 Ti, Used 2021 Stockli Laser AX

hrandersonn

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Bought Senders from Matt. Super easy, very accomodating. Shipped as soon as payment was given with great packaging. Would recommend!

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Just got a $450 offer for the brand new FX96Ti's on another site, but would much rather sell here! Figured I would check one last time here for offers before selling elsewhere. $450 and I will include shipping to continental USA? PM me today if interested. Thanks!!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I would take that offer. Seems to be little Kastle love here these days.
I would do it if I had skied that model and liked it. And I need an 88ish ski more, notwithstanding my 90-something thread. But agree. Good deal.

TS
MattD

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Well, it's looking like the potential buyer from another site has flaked out ... another reason why I really would like to sell here!ogsmile

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
The Kastle's are nice skis. I have the non-Ti version of that ski. A very versatile ski that I really enjoy. Surprised nobody has jumped on them yet.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
The Kastle's are nice skis. I have the non-Ti version of that ski. A very versatile ski that I really enjoy. Surprised nobody has jumped on them yet.
How are the non TI versions?? I'm more interested in that model myself but I don't really need another 96 waist.

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
How are the non TI versions?? I'm more interested in that model myself but I don't really need another 96 waist.
They are light but still have a decent stiffness for not having any metal. The square tail is great for carved turns and grip when it is firm, while the 96 width gives it some float in softer conditions. The Ti version would probably add more stability and dampness at speed in firm conditions. The ski of choice in my ski quiver when conditions are variable with a mix of soft and firm, particularly in the Spring and a great travel ski given its versatility. While they are not top performers in any particular category, they perform well across a lot of different conditions and a good jack of all trades ski.

Sponsor