• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jjmd

Putting on skis
Skier
I recently picked up some Atomic x var 19 bindings on the cheap just to make sure I get some Atomic fis GS skis in the fall. Getting the bindings first mandates the later acquisition of the requisite skis. It would be frivolous and cruel not to give the new bindings a home at some point.

slemmo

Getting on the lift
Skier
So @anders_nor was suposed to bring me a pair of Line Blades today when we hooked up at another sporting activity but there was a small mishap, So all I can say at the moment is I'm looking forward to try them next season, but hopefully they will be added to my inventory soon.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
So @anders_nor was suposed to bring me a pair of Line Blades today when we hooked up at another sporting activity but there was a small mishap, So all I can say at the moment is I'm looking forward to try them next season, but hopefully they will be added to my inventory soon.
"small mishap" = my buddy and GF didnt want skis in the sedan we decided to drive today, combined with my back beeing so bad I couldnt really carry them to the car

slemmo and I had sedan days, cruising vintage sedans, and also shot some guns, had some awesome BBQ today was a good day.

at least hes shareing my burden with too many skis, and selling to buddies is the best, because then I get to still use the ski sometimes ;D we are also BSL buddies

ilovepugs

The human form of the 100 emoji
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
FB46EE10-0B8D-4E17-986D-C70A99DFFEAD.jpeg

New sticks on the right. Atomic Backland 85. Now they get to sit in the gear room until late fall when I decide what color ATK Crests to mount on them.

JChockey22

Putting on skis
Skier
this past season I got all new gear boots planks bindings poles jacket goggles helmet pants ..However it turned into a nightmare as my boots that took forever to get sorted were destroyed by an airline (to there credit they reimbursed me on the spot ) then I let a friend borrow said new skis and when he came home he did so with a mangled pair but he also had a new pair in the plastic and pair of bindings in the box

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ Nice ! I have 2 friends who grabbed them for cheap at Corbetts a couple months but they will have to wait until next season to get them on some snow. Corbetts still shows stock on 177 and 183 for $440 $C.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Still trying to sell 2 pairs of skis. My beloved job is ending at the end of July and while I'll have my severence package I will put ski purchases on hold. If I get another job sooner than later then I can get my J skis and reserve the renouns I fancy. In the meantime I shall live vicariously through other purchases. I might be working in the local ski shop this fall which will be nice.

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
^^^ Nice ! I have 2 friends who grabbed them for cheap at Corbetts a couple months but they will have to wait until next season to get them on some snow. Corbetts still shows stock on 177 and 183 for $440 $C.
Yep, that's where I got mine. Plus the attack 13 binding for another US$100. Couldn't resist at that price.

At Sierra around a year ago I got a Kastle FX96 on clearout for $199. So now I've got two great skis around that 95 width.

JShort

Getting off the lift
Skier
PXL_20230609_020823459.jpg

Is there a "show off your boot quiver" thread?

I refined my ski boot quiver for next season - my beloved Mach1s have been replaced with Firebird Rs. I swapped my Cochises out for ZGTPs but had to downsize, then punch out three toes in the liner and shell, and put a ramp in to give my foot a bit more length and to drive my heel into the heel pocket a bit more. Scarpa t1s have a massive amount of material added to the liner around my Achilles and instep to try and get a bit of heel hold

Sponsor

Staff online