• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Transpack Double Pro Ski Bag

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
I just finished my first ski trip using my new Transpack Ski Vault Double Pro ski bag, and, I am sold that this is the one bag to own for the ability to carry two sets of skis. It is far better than the Sport Tube Double bag that I had previously. The highlights of this bag are:

- It is padded so protection for gear is improved, material is heavy duty, should last a long time
- It has adjustable lengths for longer skis, my 183's fit with no problem
- There is plenty of room for additional clothing, but, watch out for the 50 lb. limit when carrying 2 sets of skis.
- Has both a shoulder strap to carry skis and a wheeled end to permit rolling the bag by pulling the front handle
- Has straps in the front and rear portions to secure the skis
- If you only carry one ski, then it will easily fit ski boots into the bag
- Solid zipper system, If TSA does and inspection, it's easy to resecure
- It folds to permit easy carry once in a car/SUV at your destination

It's an ideal bag for couples who take a single pair each, as an airline baggage fees is saved each way.

Great addition to travel ski gear.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Any idea as to price? Maybe ski essentials is following this thread? I could use a new double bag and supporting this site is a good motivator.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Yup! I still think of "The Ski" that @Freaq snagged from you. If I remember correctly, you use the Transpack Double bag.

Yes! Correct. I think the transpack design is the best out there. My favorite thing is the pull strap on top of the bag: simple but when you are pulling it, the strap on top works better than on the front edge. The wheels roll super smooth and easy.

Sponsor

Staff online