• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wifey needs a fartbag

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I sometimes take a onesie when staying slopeside.. Lounge around in slippers, lounge pants, and a turtleneck.. Pop the suit on and boot up... Go ski a couple hours.. Come back in, kick off boots and fart bag and ready to lounge by the fire again.. rinse and repeat as necessary..

Henry

Out on the slopes
Skier
I recently saw some suits of a shimmery, shiny material. I didn't check the slipperyness--would've been slapped or arrested. Be cautious of anything that will slide down the slope due to a slick surface. In olden days when the wet-look was the thing a few skiers slid to their death.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
It's so easy. You pull the top off, stick the sleeves into the legs, then continue. When done correctly, nothing hits the floor!

Here are about 60 of my over 100 collection.
All in 2:17
Oh. My. God. Speechless. @Philpug , give that man a raise.

Is that your HOUSE, @Jacques ? Did you buy it from David Lynch?

In any case, brilliant.

Rdputnam515

Getting off the lift
Skier
Title says it all, I guess. My bride's looking for a one-piece suit. We've taken a look at the Tipsy Elves, Shinesty, and the Amazon specials, but no dice yet. She's a pretty fair-weather skier, so we don't need no fancy-shmancy Gore-Tex (necessarily), would love room for layering underneath, and ideally a hood big enough to go over a helmet for the lift rides. Suggestions/sources are welcome! Thanks!
Wife and I saw a few at Scheels around Christmas. Try Scheels.com.

TS
M

motogreg

A liftie once told me I was an okay skier....
Skier
Good leads, here, folks, thank you! Now how do I get her to make up her mind....

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Now how do I get her to make up her mind....
Well, does she want to be the chaser:
0D31A3A2-8692-482F-ABB8-0348DD6700D4.jpeg

Or the chasee:
EDF85DA6-0AA8-49C2-87BF-C24C251A6B06.jpeg

Last edited:

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
I recently saw some suits of a shimmery, shiny material. I didn't check the slipperyness--would've been slapped or arrested. Be cautious of anything that will slide down the slope due to a slick surface. In olden days when the wet-look was the thing a few skiers slid to their death.
I was in a lesson recently at Deer Valley when we spied two women wearing matching shiny/slick one piece (that I previously linked). The instructor made a point of skiing over to them and telling them about that risk (ie good luck stopping if you fall, you might die, etc). They were not particularly enthused with that unsolicited feedback.... This was top of Sterling lift. There are a lot of blue groomers off that lift, and on this particular day after 3 weeks of no snow, the surface was definitely on the firm side. Tycoon or Keno would have been a really bad idea to ski in that outfit.

my07mcx2

Getting off the lift
Skier
here you go. and you can wear it again to be the Easter Bunny!

Attachments

• sickbird.jpg
    sickbird.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 9

GCRUMP

Putting on skis
Skier
Not cheap but this one seems to tick the boxes.

Sponsor

Staff online