• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2020-2021 Colorado Weather and Stoke (and beer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Yes, last season's 4-paks are valid this season. From LL's web site:

2019/2020 4-Pak tickets will be valid for the entire 2020/2021 season. 4-Paks will not be refunded or extended to the 2021/22 season under any circumstances. Save your tickets, they will scan at the lift.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
For whatever reason, Minnesota was the big winner today. I saw about 10 on the road on my way up and more in the parking lot. No idea why.

The other thing that surprised me was that the racer horde hasn't left. Normally by this time, they are long gone to get to spend T-day with their families. There were still lots of out-of-state racing teams in the line.
Last season they apparently expanded the race club stay, and many of them didn't leave until the week after Thanksgiving, in that case the first week in December. I was disappointed that things at LL stayed crowded almost an extra week as a result. For some clubs, that may be the same this year.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Yes, that was my understanding from what they said last year.

Yep. I still have 3 and didn’t buy more this year.

LL selling a lot of day passes right now, if accurate, speaks volumes.

I understand it, but we are risking the season with intentional overcrowding. Isn’t it interesting watching the “evil” corporations who have “ruined” skiing execute on the right model?

In other news:

692EF46E-7EFC-4768-92B9-B79DF15E5EDA.jpeg

TS
mikel

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I passed on yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Maybe Sat or Sun. Not sure yet. Especially with Copper opening on Mon with multiple runs spread out.

Just saw a news break about the Gov. so I was online checking it out. I think a slight bit of spin. He tested negative but apparently had been exposed to someone positive. Bottom line is he is in quarantine as a precaution.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I passed on yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Maybe Sat or Sun. Not sure yet. Especially with Copper opening on Mon with multiple runs spread out.

me too. Im going to sit out until skiers can spread out a little. Not that we impact anything, but we are supposed to open Tuesday, Dec 1. I am skiing here and then LL on Wednesday. Its been snowing here all AM, only a dusting .5" hoping its more higher up. looks like nothing more than an 1" or so On Wednesday in Summit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online