• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada 2022-2023 Big Bear, Mountain High, Waterman, Baldy Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I did not, it looked good and not terrible liftlines either. Having both resorts open same day was a big plus, all the jibbers went to Bear.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, our plans to go out of town are cancelled because my DIL has covid so no point in visiting ... which means - yay! We will ski on Friday morning instead of driving to Vegas!

ETA: That sounds cold! It's not, she has mild symptoms but both she and my son will be quarantine until next Monday.

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
I skied Summit the past two days and it's very good. Miracle and Summit Run fully open, chair 2 is open and it would not surprise me to see #3 and maybe #9 by this weekend, given the offshore wind and cold.
With MM and SR fully open that could entice me to make a trip up, especially for an early season work out/refresh. I do like chair 10 an awful lot tho...

TS
socalgal

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Nevermind. Woke up in the middle of the night with sore throats. Hoping its just Santa Ana wind irritation. But "better safe than sorry".

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Nevermind. Woke up in the middle of the night with sore throats. Hoping its just Santa Ana wind irritation. But "better safe than sorry".
That's a bummer. I got sick a week ago. Sore throat, TIRED, coughing and sneezing. Typical Cold symptoms. I'm only 90% and it was 6-7 days. I hope to be 100% by this weekend

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Tomorrow will be day 1 for me. Skiing solo because Bob is working on cabin reno.

ETA: Bob will be joining me after all … I used the wife guilt card … but, it’s not a sin if it gets him to go skiing, right?

Last edited:
TS
socalgal

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We will try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online