• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arizona/New Mexico 2023-2024 Taos Ski Resort/Conditions/Meetups

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Is that a "Hello from Taos"? Are you getting to ski it?
Just got here, so I hope to!
#4 and 7 been closed, I heard in lift line it’s open now, I guess bacon boys got their runs in already???
hahaha ... Ingrid Backstrom is here, though, and I rode up with Emma Patterson's mom.

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
They cleaned it off this morning, dang it, I thought it looked good.

IMG_9630.jpeg
IMG_9619.jpeg IMG_9620.jpeg

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
It's beautiful out today! I had to come back in because I got hit by a kid and knocked my head on the ground, so now I'm feeling a little off, unfortunately. But my three early runs were exquisite.

[I should add that it was an approx 11yo boy who was passing too close and ran into me when I turned toward the right; he stopped and apologized profusely, and his (I think) siblings gathered my skis and they all made sure I was ok, and it was nice to see. I told them thanks for stopping, they did the right thing, etc. So some are still being trained right :ogbiggrin: ]

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
4 and 7 open today, but everything closed, Kachina closed, everything on both sides of 4 closed for races.

Had snowboard skibum going up #2 talk me into hiking to west basin, my first time, I took it right down the gut… IMG_9753.jpeg

IMG_9709.jpeg
IMG_9701.jpeg IMG_9709.jpeg
IMG_9710.jpeg

This is where I dropped in, right down the middle. I got video on f me going but I can’t figure out how to load it. It was heaven..

IMG_9711.jpeg IMG_9711.jpeg

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Headed up #2 not a cloud to be seen, I didn’t even bring my goggles today. Meeting Grumps 1:30 bottom #1, @SBrown join us if you can.

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Close again today. Maybe them bacon boys??

IMG_9761.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online