Press Release: 21/22 Ikon Pass goes on sale 3/11/21

socalgal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Bought Full passes for the whole family. The website was lagging a bit. Probably high traffic before the prices go up tomorrow.

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
I ended up renewing the Ikon full pass , I needed to get over a bad ( IMO) policy on their part and a bad decision on my part. A couple of trips out west will cure all.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
I just renewed my Ikon full pass. I may buy an Epic pass also, given the discount. With the cost of walk up or even advance purchase tickets running $150-200/day it just doesn't take too many days to more than make up the cost of the pass. 6 days or less is break even.

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
We applied our deferral credit to the base pass a couple of days ago. Hoping for much less restrictive travel and skiing next year. If it hits the fan again, we'll just defer it 'til the next year.

Bob V

Booting up
Skier
We applied our deferral credit to the base pass a couple of days ago. Hoping for much less restrictive travel and skiing next year. If it hits the fan again, we'll just defer it 'til the next year.
Do you know if you can still defer a 2021-22 pass if you used deferred credit to buy it ?

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I did not buy an Ikon Pass: instead I bought a 21-2022 Silver Senior Aspen Season Pass. Spring price of $549 for age 70+ and 100% refundable before Aug 13/21. I phoned Guest Services and was told the next price increase will probably be $100-$150. Last season, after the start of the season, the Silver Senior pass was $849.

I also have a Sun Peaks Seniors Pass, spring price: $918Cdn. Sun Peaks has joined the Mountain Collective so my SP pass gives me 50% off senior priced day tickets at several MCP member resorts that will not be too much of a detour when I make my way to/from Aspen in my truck camper some time in February 2022. So, potential storm chasing Revy, Banff, Panorama, Big Sky, Jackson Hole, Grand Targhee, Alta, Snowbird....Maybe I will start my trip in January. :ogbiggrin:

Last edited: