• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Am I tempted by the thing? Or by the gold ano?

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
87cm inseam, size 56/ L frame, 172.5 is what they put as standard on these frames

Bah, with that inseam, you want the might of man-sized 175 cranks.

Unless, you know, you're fitting them to a brodozer enduro sled! :geek:

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Stockli’s new trend of applying some good ole drillium to the titanal layers reminded me I need to post here:

1711468189673.jpeg

If that ain’t a beaut I don’t know what is.

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
So Allied are selling off their demo fleet...

1711556439146.png

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Old age..

Hence my post upthread: XC bikes are more convertible than Alfa Romeo Spiders, no?

Of course looking at the one in your size, I much prefer the one with gold ano which makes me suspect that I don't want the bike really.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like the gold Fox components. Not sure about the frame color.

90324-11_EPIC-PRO-130-FSTGRN-SPR-METSPR_HERO.png

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
Now this is something straight for this thread :roflmao:

Fox-32-Step-Cast-Factory-Gold-angled-veiw copy.jpg

Considering kashima on sliders makes forks so much better, I can't even imagine how much improvement there is with kashima all over the place :roflmao: Just because of this awesome color and so great looking AI generated arch crown (will be awesome to clean after muddy ride, not to mention those 35g lighter fork will pick up more then 35g of dust and mud into that awesome AI generated crown), I'm tempted to go back to SC32 from my brand new SC34 (in case if lost by translation... whole post is full of sarcasm :ogbiggrin:)

robertc3

Out on the slopes
Skier
Now this is something straight for this thread :roflmao:

View attachment 233041

Considering kashima on sliders makes forks so much better, I can't even imagine how much improvement there is with kashima all over the place :roflmao: Just because of this awesome color and so great looking AI generated arch crown (will be awesome to clean after muddy ride, not to mention those 35g lighter fork will pick up more then 35g of dust and mud into that awesome AI generated crown), I'm tempted to go back to SC32 from my brand new SC34 (in case if lost by translation... whole post is full of sarcasm :ogbiggrin:)
But it is so pretty!

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
:roflmao: I can't even imagine how much better this thing opens bottle then non-kashima version :roflmao:
But looking last weekends WC race in Brazil, I noticed that even SC34 is now in gold, so obviously gold (I don't really think it's kashima, but for the sake of joke wrote it's kashima) is new Fox orange color. Luckily I got myself new SC34 on end of last season, so it's still "nice" orange instead of this :ogbiggrin: I'm not really so sure orange fits, but this gold would be really over the top

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
*sigh* Project 321 are promising a gold hub...but only in Boost sizes..

1713804810824.png

Sponsor

Staff online