• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Anybody else not done skiing yet?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IMG_2502.jpeg
IMG_2503.jpeg
IMG_2499.jpeg

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Resting up for another another three day run. Spring corn skiing is almost as good as fresh powder. Love skiing on a snow surface that has a high giggle factor. Testing out the theory that spring mogul skiing on Superstar is the Fountain of Youth. You can't win if you don't play. Come gather as the faithful pay homage to the sport that we love.

Superstar last Friday at noon.
IMG_3023 (1).jpg

Superstar last Sunday at 4PM
IMG_3051.jpg

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Was planning on mammoth in June but have an opportunity to buy my dream vehicle so I might focus on that. Besides Michael can't come with me so I'd rather wait until next season when he can ski whatever he wants.

I've a tiny hope for Killington this weekend but we'll see.
Do tell!

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have never skied in May, maybe next year.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Resting up for another another three day run. Spring corn skiing is almost as good as fresh powder. Love skiing on a snow surface that has a high giggle factor. Testing out the theory that spring mogul skiing on Superstar is the Fountain of Youth. You can't win if you don't play. Come gather as the faithful pay homage to the sport that we love.

Superstar last Friday at noon.
View attachment 203257
Superstar last Sunday at 4PM
View attachment 203258
Is that man made snow?

AtleB

Out on the slopes
Skier
I’ve got a weekend of ski-touring lined up for end of month. Apart from that I believe I am done.

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm pretty sure I'm done with ski lifts for the season, but I'm planning on slack-skiing Mt. Washington this weekend when the auto road opens.
The auto road is opening this weekend. I might head up if I can talk one of my buddies into going.

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier
I plan to be up at Crystal Mt. for a warm one this weekend. They're open next weekend too, but there's no news yet on anything past that.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Colorado is still going strong.

A-basin is looking nice today. They are selling day tickets until June 4th, and given the base, there's a decent chance they will extend beyond that.

abasincam1001m.jpg

Copper Mountian after the lifts closed to the public on Sunday, May 7th. The conditions were wonderful.

PXL_20230507_231758192 (1).jpg

A-basin, Breck, and Mary Jane remain open in Colorado.

Last edited:

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
2" of corn on a smooth firm base. Then did a solo first track off the groom. 6" settled from Tuesday storm and sweet chicken heads tossed in. Wild conditions. It was all mine because nobody else wanted it. My legs a still cooked. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January