• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Took a little work, but now the box is just right.
E2C18F89-F175-4A35-A7E3-034B8748CCC4.jpeg

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
1623807172068.png

We got bad news about this guy today. He had hurt his left front paw and it was taking longer than expected to heal and he had lost his appetite so had lost a concerning amount of weight. After some tests, x-rays and sonograms it was discovered that he has 2 masses on his intestines and enlarged lymph nodes. :( I've been down this road before and know his prognosis is not good. My wife is, so far, taking it better than expected because this one is her baby. We've been down this road too many times before but it never gets much easier.

Last edited:

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
View attachment 135914
We got bad news about this guy today. He had hurt his left front paw and it was taking longer than expected too heal and he had lost his appetite so had lost a concerning amount of weight. After some tests, x-rays and sonograms it was discovered that he has 2 masses on his intestines and enlarged lymph nodes. :( I've been down this road before and know his prognosis is not good. My wife is, so far, taking it better than expected because this one is her baby. We've been down this road too many times before but it never gets much easier.
Ohhh, so sorry to hear this. I feel for all of you.

Reactions: Ogg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
@Ogg Houdi and all of his predecessors Wish him, and the the two of you, all of the best and kindest thoughts.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
View attachment 135914
We got bad news about this guy today. He had hurt his left front paw and it was taking longer than expected to heal and he had lost his appetite so had lost a concerning amount of weight. After some tests, x-rays and sonograms it was discovered that he has 2 masses on his intestines and enlarged lymph nodes. :( I've been down this road before and know his prognosis is not good. My wife is, so far, taking it better than expected because this one is her baby. We've been down this road too many times before but it never gets much easier.
So sorry, Ogg.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
As someone once said: "getting a pet is an investment in an eventual tragedy".
:(

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
View attachment 135914
I've been there too many times myself, with cats and horses. I'm sorry :( It definitely does not get easier. He's a pretty cat.

Sponsor