• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Miggie in her outside viewing room, safe from foxes at Meridian Lake Park, CB, CO. Sadly she is no longer with us. Gwen called this a cat napper and had it built and installed by a contractor friend as a side job when he was doing something more involved for us.

1628119580214.jpeg

Last edited:

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Because everyone else is doing it.
View attachment 146909
LOL. Willie Bird Turkey is the reason we have packs of "wild" turkeys roaming our streets. And bike trails. Parking lots. Digging in the landscaping. Sitting (and add an "h") on our cars. Confusing our chickens. Wandering in the front door. Yeah, they're everywhere. But I kinda like them.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
What are some cool cat names?

She is a white, tan, and brown calico, but a patchy calico not striped

I came up with Cali but that could be too trendy since its one of the top cool cat names search results.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
What are some cool cat names?

She is a white, tan, and brown calico, but a patchy calico not striped

I came up with Cali but that could be too trendy since its one of the top cool cat names search results.
Patch

Jackson or Pollack

Tell us about how you acquired her. That is usually where my pet names come from. Or my children blurt something out spontaneously that is somehow perfect.

Sponsor