• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Yes she is. I got her at the local shelter. Someone told me recently it’s now a two year wait and $2000 to get one. Don’t know if that’s true.
It might be if you're looking for show quality. Ours is not show quality and came to us already neutered. I don't know what my wife paid for him but I don't think it was anything close to that and getting him was a last minute decision.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Someone told me recently it’s now a two year wait and $2000 to get one. Don’t know if that’s true.

That doesn't sound too far off for a cattery rate.

The significant exceptions to cattery rates (and restricted availability) are retired breeders and cats with known health issues.

In other news, re-homing Lila nee Fuzzball has been seriously problematic; apparently one Covidsequence is vets doing fewer spay/neuter procedures and an exploding cat population. :( :(

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
That doesn't sound too far off for a cattery rate.

The significant exceptions to cattery rates (and restricted availability) are retired breeders and cats with known health issues.

In other news, re-homing Lila nee Fuzzball has been seriously problematic; apparently one Covidsequence is vets doing fewer spay/neuter procedures and an exploding cat population. :( :(
Yeah I asked my wife and if turns out she did a partial barter of her time at a somewhat inflated rate to get ours. Otherwise he would have been over $2k. :geek:

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
1639580062431.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online