• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Le Hockey

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
And so it begins. The best two weeks if sport. Leafs vs Lightning. Another ignominious exit about to unfold.... :roflmao:watch and enjoy!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Off to a good start. Loved getting away with a cheap shot on Marchand.. Didn't see what happened but he was reeling on the bench..

scott43

Skier
Off to a good start. Loved getting away with a cheap shot on Marchand.. Didn't see what happened but he was reeling on the bench..
That's a shame.... :roflmao:

Leafs just dismantled the Bolts. They lost their minds in the last few minutes. Maroon fighting Reilly??? Rutta was leaking after that .. shutout for Soupy. Leafs were focused. A little lucky. God i love playoff hockey...

LuliTheYounger

I'm just here to bother my mom
Skier
My team's out so I'm rooting for chaos above all; could not have asked for a funnier start so far.

scott43

Skier
I have no idea how that's a minor on Pasternak. If the ref believes he was JUST trying to avoid the clear he's an idiot. Ridiculous...

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Meanwhile in Raleigh...

1651714818974.png

James

Out There
Instructor
Geez, what happened to the Rangers? I turned it off after 3-1 diwn. Face offs and getting out of the zone were terrible.

scott43

Skier
Geez, what happened to the Rangers? I turned it off after 3-1 diwn. Face offs and getting out of the zone were terrible.
Yeah, Pens have been there before. Syd is magic. Rangers have a great goalie but if he's not there..and you can't fault him on those goals yesterday..they were slippery goals. Playoff hockey is different.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
The rap on the Rangers is that they rely on Shestyorkin too much. He was great in the regular season, the best. The Pens have been peppering him, and the Ranger have not been playing good D in front of him. Okay, so goals have come from deflections, but isn't that the case for most goals? The Pens are down to their 3rd. string goalie, Domingue. The Pens always seem to play much better defense when their first goalie is out . That was true even in the Fleury/Murray days. The same holds true when key players are out.

This isn't over yet. I've watched the Pens squander a 3-1 lead in a playoff series before.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Home sweet home was sweet again, now back to the garden..

scott43

Skier
Can't say I'm very impressed with the officiating this year. Very questionable interference call on Pitt then complete missed tripping call on NYR..

Sponsor

Staff online