• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Let's Play a U.S. Game Again - "Find The TDF" ... :(

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Should Pedersen have been penalized for his teammate's action, do you think? Van der Poel was his leadout man, even if they got disconnected at the corner.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Should Pedersen have been penalized for his teammate's action, do you think? Van der Poel was his leadout man, even if they got disconnected at the corner.
Wait. Something is wrong with this post. Philipsen?

Blythe and Kelly had a whole conversation about how relegating van der Poel would be an ineffective punishment. But honestly I wasn't sure exactly what relegation would entail.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
For those of you rewatching prior stages... a rhetorical question.

Is there any team kit where Campenaerts does not look like a high school phys ed teacher on a bike?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
1700056702036.png

This was my gateway to Eurovision coverage of cycling (including the TDF, via VPN). Now what? (Before the GCN+/Eurovision collaboration, I was never able to get the Eurovision coverage, even over VPN, because there didn't seem to be any practicable way to pay for the subscription. (Eurovision apparently was not taking subscription money from US banks.)

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
View attachment 215718

This was my gateway to Eurovision coverage of cycling (including the TDF, via VPN). Now what? (Before the GCN+/Eurovision collaboration, I was never able to get the Eurovision coverage, even over VPN, because there didn't seem to be any practicable way to pay for the subscription. (Eurovision apparently was not taking subscription money from US banks.)
I prefer the Toulouse area...

Sponsor

Staff online