• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Don't Skip Leg Day

Getting off the lift
Skier
IMG_5373.jpeg

Don't Skip Leg Day

Getting off the lift
Skier
Yabbut ..... half those bikes will still be there after the end of the current session and most have left for the Summer.
It's graveyard, I tell ya.

That's the tradition at Stanford. Buy a $100 Huffy, ride it 4 years, or until stolen....then leave it.....

I don't think the cat is going anywhere anytime soon.....

IMG_5389.jpeg

Rudi Riet

AKA songfta AKA randomduck - a USSS coach, as well
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice Timblerline shots! Looks like they're prepping Palmer for summer ops.

patmoore

Septuagenarian Snowboard/Ski Racer
Skier
I was enjoying a glass of wine at a friend's house in Vermont a couple of days ago when I spotted a bear just outside his kitchen window. The bear lumbered to the back of the yard and started munching on a tree branch. In more than 20 years he had never seen a bear near his house.

bear at remy house 4.jpg

dan ross

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I was enjoying a glass of wine at a friend's house in Vermont a couple of days ago when I spotted a bear just outside his kitchen window. The bear lumbered to the back of the yard and started munching on a tree branch. In more than 20 years he had never seen a bear near his house.

View attachment 203417
I swear to god that looks like a guy In a bear suit. Lived in Vermont and western Massachusetts for years and never saw a black bear on his hind legs like that. For those of you who remember Gene Shalit, he once called the police telling them burglars had broken into his house in Western Ma. Turns out he didn’t clean up after dinner and a black bear invited himself in for leftovers. @JCF might remember this.

patmoore

Septuagenarian Snowboard/Ski Racer
Skier
I swear to god that looks like a guy In a bear suit. Lived in Vermont and western Massachusetts for years and never saw a black bear on his hind legs like that. For those of you who remember Gene Shalit, he once called the police telling them burglars had broken into his house in Western Ma. Turns out he didn’t clean up after dinner and a black bear invited himself in for leftovers. @JCF might remember this.
bear at remy house 1.jpg

This shot looks more like a bear. ogsmile

Sponsor

Staff online