• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pictures From the Skintrack

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
12/21/23 near Fire Plug, across the highway from Mt Rose Ski Area.

image000000.jpeg

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
One more day on classic skis in what they call nicest alpine valley on World. :ogbiggrin:
20240216_102031_023_saved copy.jpg

No matter how much I enjoy this place, it's slowly time to pack our stuff and go home tomorrow, and get some rest, as I'm getting slightly wasted after week on xc skis and about 35 not so slow and easy kilometers each day :ogbiggrin: But I hope for weather forecast will miss a bit for tomorrow, so we get another blue sky day on skis tomorrow before driving those 2h home :D

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
Can't tell how much I envy you all this snow... now when I'm back home from Dolomites (and there was actually very little snow in Dolomites too), I'm stuck with this... until weekend when rain is forecasted up to 1500+m above sea level... then also this will be probably flushed away :rolleyes:

xcski_planica.jpg

Today when I went for some 20km on afternoon, I started at +10c and ended at 6pm at +7c, so you can imagine how good quality snow is.... like it would be end of April not middle of February.

Sponsor

Staff online