• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
OK, so New Stockli MX???? NEED THE INFO! Cant wait to demo. :pug:

Edit: meant MX.

Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For the ladies, one of the new products showcased at the Media preview last night is Tinkle Belle.
Bet you know what this is for.
full

It was developed by a urologist, because she was concerned about the amount of active women who were having issues because they were holding it too long when participating in outdoor activity with their male counterpart.
This is made with antimicrobial material and folds nicely into a pouch for easy carrying.
There you have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
:rolleyes:
For the ladies, one of the new products showcased at the Media preview last night is Tinkle Belle.
Bet you know what this is for.
full

It was developed by a urologist, because she was concerned about the amount of active women who were having issues because they were holding it too long when participating in outdoor activity with their male counterpart.
This is made with antimicrobial material and folds nicely into a pouch for easy carrying.
There you have it.

We'll give you ladies a few months to practice and then have a piss-off contest with name writing in cursive. :rolleyes:

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Having seen much of the new gear prior to the show the show has become time to do business and get the details. There was one thing initially that caught us by surprise and that came from the Kastle booth. We heard rumors that there would be a all new MX ski, the MX99 (we know you want sizes, we will supply them later) but we didn't realize there was to be TWO new MX's. The MX67 caught us by surprise also. We know how much our readers like narrow skis and I think this one in particular will throw a monkey wrench into some of your buying processes next season. I did have a chance to flex the new MX67 (and MX99) and I will say the flex patterns are niiiiice. Kastle said they were going to add some color to the new skis and IMHO they did it with class.

full

I was really surprised how the 89 > 84 due to a lil more mass.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The wood grain Kastles look sharp. And pricey!

nemesis256

Patrick
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Having seen much of the new gear prior to the show the show has become time to do business and get the details. There was one thing initially that caught us by surprise and that came from the Kastle booth. We heard rumors that there would be a all new MX ski, the MX99 (we know you want sizes, we will supply them later) but we didn't realize there was to be TWO new MX's. The MX67 caught us by surprise also. We know how much our readers like narrow skis and I think this one in particular will throw a monkey wrench into some of your buying processes next season. I did have a chance to flex the new MX67 (and MX99) and I will say the flex patterns are niiiiice. Kastle said they were going to add some color to the new skis and IMHO they did it with class.

full

Those are sexy.

How many non-race skis are there out there that are less than 70mm? Am I right thinking they're rare?

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
:rolleyes:

We'll give you ladies a few months to practice and then have a piss-off contest with name writing in cursive. :rolleyes:
And don’t forget: if you shake it more than twice, you’re playing with it.

Read Blinn

lakespapa
Inactive
Those are sexy.

How many non-race skis are there out there that are less than 70mm? Am I right thinking they're rare?

I've been wondering about those MX67s. Where are they in the universe of, say, the RX12s, etc.? That's an SL width, more or less — a citizen race ski. The RX is a 66.

ProLeisure

We are all snow leopards.
Skier
I'd be interested in hearing about any changes to the Stockli Stormrider series, specifically the 88s.

Sponsor

Staff online