• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I've been wondering about those MX67s. Where are they in the universe of, say, the RX12s, etc.? That's an SL width, more or less — a citizen race ski. The RX is a 66.

Stop poking this. It's gonna be a full year before anyone's selling these at any affordable price. Meanwhile we're gonna pretend they don't exist.

Okay, what's with those Forza / Scala models? Is Kästle going all operatic Italian on us? If so, bravo.

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Some questions from my friends:

- Head adds a 99 to their Kore line. But the 93, 105 and 177 stay too, right?
- Is the Salomon frontside Max ski (the blue one with the orange logo) different from the current X-Max line? If so: what are the main differences?
- WHY is the new Redster X9, 7 and 5 green (and not RED, as the name still suggests)?
- You guys never gave up the Völkl Secret's secrets (called away in the facebook video to a Deacon question)... So, what's up with that Secret?

Hope you (or other people) might get 'round to these in the near future...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Some questions from my friends:

- Head adds a 99 to their Kore line. But the 93, 105 and 177 stay too, right?
- Is the Salomon frontside Max ski (the blue one with the orange logo) different from the current X-Max line? If so: what are the main differences?
- WHY is the new Redster X9, 7 and 5 green (and not RED, as the name still suggests)?
- You guys never gave up the Völkl Secret's secrets (called away in the facebook video to a Deacon question)... So, what's up with that Secret?

Hope you (or other people) might get 'round to these in the near future...
-Head added a 99...and a junior Kore too, which is a scaled down 93..in the upper 80mm waist range
-The Max Blasts are all new witha ll new everything
-Well the current Redster X9 was actually orange anyway ad not red.
-The Secret is a sclaed down M5 Matra at 92mm underfoot

Last edited:

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Thanks @Philpug. I look forward to your next live Facebook broadcast. Stay alive out there. Doesn't matter when you answer these questions. Get some sleep.

flbufl

Getting on the lift
Skier
Last edited:

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Stop poking this. It's gonna be a full year before anyone's selling these at any affordable price. Meanwhile we're gonna pretend they don't exist.

I’m in Austria Feb 2-10 ...... we’ll have to see what goodies come home with me. :D
There are several new releases that have piqued my interest - Stockli, Kastle, Volkl
..... I really heed to consider why I even bring skis with me as the rental options of new releases are plentiful over there.

YolkyPalky

Old-School "Skinny Ski" Bump Skier
Skier
Would love to see/read a report on Head's new ski lineup. Are there any significant changes to their SuperShape line, other than cosmetic coloring, etc? Also, it looks like there is a new Head line of skis, V-Series LYT or something like this? Thanks for all your work!

LeLeedler

Racer at Heart
Skier
Having seen much of the new gear prior to the show the show has become time to do business and get the details. There was one thing initially that caught us by surprise and that came from the Kastle booth. We heard rumors that there would be a all new MX ski, the MX99 (we know you want sizes, we will supply them later) but we didn't realize there was to be TWO new MX's. The MX67 caught us by surprise also. We know how much our readers like narrow skis and I think this one in particular will throw a monkey wrench into some of your buying processes next season. I did have a chance to flex the new MX67 (and MX99) and I will say the flex patterns are niiiiice. Kastle said they were going to add some color to the new skis and IMHO they did it with class.

full
HELL YES! I have been waiting for an MX98 replacement! I am definitely not against the MX67 looks like a fun Demo!

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Been enjoying the live videos, even if I don't watch them live! I'm excited to get out on the new Rossi Experience line. And, any news from Blizzard? A Sheeva 9??

LewyM

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Been enjoying the live videos, even if I don't watch them live! I'm excited to get out on the new Rossi Experience line. And, any news from Blizzard? A Sheeva 9??
Where are the videos posted?

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
The Kastle people HAVE to be excited about a 67 MX but the color scheme,,,,,,,,what a buz kill .

Sponsor

Staff online