• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Snowboarders, eh?

Tony Storaro

Glorified Tobogganer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Snowboards are the Evil One's creation. Godless, unholy, non-kosher stuff!

Their heathen drivers will burn in hell for aeons upon aeons for the destruction of people's corduroy they cause on a daily basis.

Anathema!

Jack skis

Ex 207cm VR17 Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I disagee. Snowboarding started when skiing was boring and on a decline. Snowboarding gave us shapes and parks thus making skiing fun again.

Phil I've skied a long time, started way before snowboards came along, and for the life of me I can't remember when it was boring -- at least for me. Not arguing speaking only for myself.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
But snowboarding used to be so awesome, now for some reason most boarders are horrible, I do of course have some oldschool boarder friends, and they can rip/carve/do stuff which looks awesome, but they have the nose pointed down fallline most of the time unless they are in air doing stuff.

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
parkrats are usually very cool people around theese parts. including parkrat boarders, they at least know howto handle the board.

JB007

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I am a skier. However, most of the people I ski with are snowboarders. And to be frank I feel the tables have turned. Many Skiers now are acting like fools and using the old 90's snowboarder attitude as an excuse to be an idiot. Just my .02

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am a skier. However, most of the people I ski with are snowboarders. And to be frank I feel the tables have turned. Many Skiers now are acting like fools and using the old 90's snowboarder attitude as an excuse to be an idiot. Just my .02
You do realize this thread is purely humor?

Average Joe

Out on the slopes
Skier
I disagee. Snowboarding started when skiing was boring and on a decline. Snowboarding gave us shapes and parks thus making skiing fun again.
And I'll disagree that skiing was boring and on a decline in the early 80's!:)

Sponsor

Staff online