• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Steelers!

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Teams pretty rarely come back from 12 down without the ball at the start of th 4th. I've got my fingers crossed, but here's the win probability graph for the game so far:

View attachment 120581

So you would have pulled Blake Snell too? ogwink Anyway, that last score should make all Browns fans breathe easier, but I would still have a tummy ache if I cared. Maybe it's just me, but it ain't over etc etc. I guess the thing is that it is even worse to lose after being up that much than to just get a regular ol' beat down.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
It could very well be but really he will cost $41 million if he plays, 22 if they cut him. A lot of free agents next season and not much cap room. Lot of deferred salary to account for.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Is this the end of Big Ben?
I, for one, certainly hope so. While I have immense admiration for the organization and the coach, I have always rooted for their opponents. I cannot support a quarterback with multiple sexual assault charges against him.

chip inderhol

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I have always thought there were 4 national brand football teams: Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, and Steelers. I grew up a Cowboys fan and sports hate the Steelers. And I wish my team were as well run as the Rooneys run theirs.

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well, the Pens start on Wednesday, so we got that going for us...

I just can't believe that happened the way it happened. Fire everybody!!!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I have always thought there were 4 national brand football teams: Cowboys, Packers, Raiders, and Steelers. I grew up a Cowboys fan and sports hate the Steelers. And I wish my team were as well run as the Rooneys run theirs.
Thank you for not mentioning that other team..

James

Out There
Instructor
If the Cowboys are still America’s team, we really are a bunch of losers.

James

Out There
Instructor
I think the Cowboys have won like 4 playoff games in thirty years. I believe even the pathetic Jets have won more than that.
Cowboys = sad, broken team with a bloviating owner who thinks he’s a genius. Remember when Jessica Simpson was the cause of their troubles?

At least the Steelers have Ben to blame. 4 interceptions.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
At least the Steelers have Ben to blame. 4 interceptions.
Yeah, but it was the first two that really hurt... along with the snap over Ben's head. That 28-0 hole was too much to dig out of. The later 2 interceptions were less meaningful.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Not only is offensive coordinator Randy Fichtner gone so is offensive line coach Shaun Sarrett and defensive backs coach Tom Bradley. There are going to be a lot of changes but Ben will probably still be there.

TS
Erik Timmerman

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Sounds like Alejandro will be gone. Probably Maurkice too. He's been so great.

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sounds like Alejandro will be gone. Probably Maurkice too. He's been so great.

They're most likely not going to sign Villy. Cap crunch n'at. Pouncey won't be cut but, as you said, he may hang it up.
Huge roster turnover forthcoming due to free agency. Sigh... :(

We're probably going to all lose all of the following: Big Al, Feiler, Conner, Ju Ju, Bud, Wormley (good D-line depth guy), and Hilton. Probably going to have to cut Vince Williams too. Maybe cut Decastro to save $ also.

My main guys to keep in FA are Cameron Sutton, Zach Banner and Tyson AluAlu. Anything beyond that is gravy given the cap situation. It's going to be ugly and it'll be tough to make the playoffs next year.

Sponsor