• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Taos Gathering 2022 Dates Poll

Which Week?

• Jan 23 - Jan 29 2022

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • Jan 30 - Feb 5 2022

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Poll open for two weeks starting April 22.
@dbostedo ... I can't seem to add tags to this post for some reason. Anyway feel free to modify or whatever; I put this up because of chatter in other threads that seemed idle without an actual place to stand up and be counted.
ALL: Please vote only if you are in good faith considering attending. Thanks.

Last edited:

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I voted for both to show I care, but don't really care which one.
Same. I just want to travel next season! To repeat what I said in the previous thread, I think the earlier we decide on dates the better. Everyone who missed ski week last year, will be booking early this year -enthusiasm and all!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
C'mon people, have a little respect. I know the current season (20/21) is on its last leg. But it ain't dead yet. I still have 4-1/2 week to go.

1619108769582.png

TS
Tony S

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
C'mon people, have a little respect. I know the current season (20/21) is on its last leg. But it ain't dead yet. I still have 4-1/2 week to go.

View attachment 131975
We younger adults are doing fine without you, KG. You can go back in your hole for another month. Uncle Phil was not sure we could handle it, but he was wrong.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
either date works for me- what ever trip gets booked first will drive my calendar for other trips :) so I voted for BOTH

@KingGrump isn't Texan invasion just before and during Pres. week? That's the only time I heard it's crazy busy when the Texans come to town?

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
I voted for both... partly because I don't have a preference on the date, and partly for a friend who has been wanting to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online