• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
Instead of dressing up, Archie prefers themed toys to be his costume.

i think it’s his scariest costume to date.

Attachments

• C88230D4-682C-459B-9259-4F48249A7D12.jpeg
    C88230D4-682C-459B-9259-4F48249A7D12.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Today was a hard one. We said goodbye to our Pepper. She gave us over 16 years of love, fun, and good times. Even in her twilight years she kept on plugging. Her body was failing but still tried to get the ball or Frisbee, even today as we were waiting for the at home vet. We made the decision as a family. Pepper has been a part of my sons' lives for for more than half their life. It was awful, it was good, it was sad, but we have thousands of good memories to get us through. The at home doctor was amazing, so much better than the sterile, unfamiliar vet's office. Her buddies Pondo and Tule were by her side as were all four of us. Best. Dog. Ever.

View attachment 181830
Hard day.

Mel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So sorry for your loss - Pepper looks like she was well loved

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Today was a hard one. We said goodbye to our Pepper. She gave us over 16 years of love, fun, and good times. Even in her twilight years she kept on plugging. Her body was failing but still tried to get the ball or Frisbee, even today as we were waiting for the at home vet. We made the decision as a family. Pepper has been a part of my sons' lives for for more than half their life. It was awful, it was good, it was sad, but we have thousands of good memories to get us through. The at home doctor was amazing, so much better than the sterile, unfamiliar vet's office. Her buddies Pondo and Tule were by her side as were all four of us. Best. Dog. Ever.

View attachment 181830
There was no sweeter dog that Pepper and few smarter. She was a sweetheart for sure.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Today was a hard one. We said goodbye to our Pepper.
It's not an easy decision and yet it is one of the kindest things we can do -- fast-forward them past any further pain, physical and emotional, or indignities.

Thank you for the life and love you gave Pepper. I suspect if she got to do it over again, she would choose your family again.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
The twins' first trip to AZ. No trail walks for them. They are not wise in the ways of needles and thorns.
20221102_122815.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

View attachment 181830

There was no sweeter dog that Pepper and few smarter. She was a sweetheart for sure.
Phil and I teared up a bit when you sent us the message, but as you know, we send you all the best vibes in the world.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ginsburg has kennel cough. She is barely coughing anymore but she is feeling very needy because she can’t play with her friends. This has resulted in her over the top desire for love from all of our neighbors and insistence on love from me. Tonight she barked at a neighbor that tried to walk by her without loving on her.

3935DCA6-9018-46CD-A53D-64692E500199.jpeg
B97454D8-DD6F-40D7-9279-09E79BC24E12.jpeg

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
Hazel helping me. :)

IMG20221108173902.jpg

I left the garage a touch early and clipped my box before the door was open.

th-460134406.jpg

Felt stupid for a few days then remembered I could fix it.

Piece of cake putting it back together. 4 loose pieces .

JB Weld, tape and will fiberglass the inside when glue is dry.

Moving to Taos in 2 days so this was a bit unsettling.....but I win the fight. Ski gear already there....this was for fishing poles, long stuff and itty bits I prefer out of moving van. Stuff happens. Deal with it when the smoke clears.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Hazel helping me. :)

View attachment 182561

I left the garage a touch early and clipped my box before the door was open.

View attachment 182560

Felt stupid for a few days then remembered I could fix it.

Piece of cake putting it back together. 4 loose pieces .

JB Weld, tape and will fiberglass the inside when glue is dry.

Moving to Taos in 2 days so this was a bit unsettling.....but I win the fight. Ski gear already there....this was for fishing poles, long stuff and itty bits I prefer out of moving van. Stuff happens. Deal with it when the smoke clears.
You moving to Taos permanently? Or just for the season?
Lucky you either way.

Sponsor

Staff online