• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Vote on a bar tape for my Moots.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Here's the bike, I like clean so thats how I ended up with the bike as it is. I am getting Enve G23's soon (Enve says by EO March). they come with gray decals. the Wheels pictured will be up for sale btw :).

The 3 options I like so far are one of the Cycology tapes, The Cinelli Green Camo or just black.

No Poll, just post up some kind of vote or sarcastic remark...

Cycology Cycles has some really cool designs. https://www.cycologyclothing.com/products/velo-tattoo-black-cycling-handlebar-tape

1615592866735.png

Or Go with a Cinelli Green Camo

1615593036086.png

3FBE6C2C-1D7B-4817-8D82-FB89B1FBE4E3_1_201_a.jpeg

G23's
1615593815964.png

Last edited:

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
I liked when you had the orange. BTW, I am pretty sure 2 weeks ago in Steamboat when we were skiing together you made a comment about how you had the look of the bike right where you wanted it and I laughed:roflmao:

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
well, we're talking about a white and black bar tape, or green Camo (3rd choice) or leaving it with the black so I dont think that really is a change. LOL. I had ordered the wheels in early January since they have been back ordered since last fall. I was going to buy them last year.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
Of the choices, I would vote stick with black. Personally, I am not a camo guy and the black and white one is too busy for my taste. I'm a simpleton.

Reactions: Ron

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I like the camo, but have been pretty unimpressed with Cinelli tape lately. I like the Silca tapes.

Reactions: Ron

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
<- Is sick to his toenails of both oil slick and camo. Especially Supacaz oil slick. Especially badly wrapped cheap Chinese camo. Gack.

Refreshing: 3-color tesselation like Arundel's Art Gecko:

1615599981935.png

... and yes, it does have a flatter lay than just about any non-woven tape on market, wrappers used to Supacaz are guaranteed to get the tops wrong.

But done right on the tops it is TIDY AS.

1615601198036.png

^That's the Pave, btw.

Also refreshing: Woven tape.

TS
Ron

Ron

SkiTalk Tester
the gecko looks surprisingly near identical to the Supacaz with the exception of slightly different shaped green things :). Honestly, Supacaz is my hands down favorite tape.

Oil Slick hasn't hit Steamboat yet. its got another year or so before anyone here will go so crazy to try it other than me. :).

Sponsor

Staff online